Part 16: Team Rocket tries again?

-Proton and Petrel: Theft att...um...ambush at...attempt, just attempt-

Cackling, Petrel slipped back into the abandoned manor and took off his Blaine disguise. "Did you do it?" Proton asked eagerly, rubbing his hands together maniacally.

"Of course!" Petrel grinned and brought out the team of Pokémon they had stolen from Archie's personal reserves after their fellow executive got arrested.

"Do you remember the plan?"

"Of course I remember the plan! How dare you suggest I don't remember the plan! What sort of fool do you take me for who wouldn't remember the plan?!...Do...you remember the plan?"

"Just listen dumbass. So you walk around town dressed up as Blaine, right?"

"Right."

"Word spreads right?"

"Right."

"The target hears the rumors and comes looking right?"

"Right!"

"He shows up to the old manor, right?"

"Right!"

"And we let out all the Pokémon we got from Archie's reserve and become Giovanni's new right hands!"

"RIGHT!"

Loud cracking fills the air as Proton and Petrel turned to see their target and his girlfriends standing in the door, earlier than expected, and cracking their knuckles.

"Meep?" Petrel gulped.

"Meep." Proton nodded.

-Ash the Mighty-

-Many sounds of violence later-

Whistling cheerfully, Ash drug the two rockets into the police office by their ankles. "Heyoooooooo!"

"Hello Ketchum."

"Sup." He grinned, dumping Proton onto the desk head first.

"More Rocket executives?" Jenny noted, smacking her gum as she began filing the paperwork.

"Yup." Ash's teeth sparkled as Petrel joined his buddy on the desk.

"Let me know if you find Blaine, he's wanted for tax evasion."

"Of course he is."