Part 36: Gary Oak's Torture pt1

-He's here, he's there, he's everywhere! Who you gonna call? Psycho Douche Gare-Bear-

"Alright inmates, we got a nice little treat for yas." Gary glared at the warden, the fat bastard swaggering around like he was so important. Meanwhile Gary Oak, alpha male of alpha males, heir of Professor Oak himself no less! He was stuck in a filthy prison jumpsuit and handcuffed to a table with a bunch of useless canon fodder criminals. This was entrapment! Entrapment he says! How was he supposed to know that the rumor he heard of Team Rocket recruiting to rise again was actually the cops trying to capture any lingering supporters or members? He was trying to join and take them down from the inside to be a Hero damnit!

"We're going to be showing the Indigo League." The Warden's chief of Security announced as the long-time prisoners cheered happily like eager puppies while a projector lit up one of the walls of the mess hall.

"Well, you're seeing it here first folks!" The voice of the Indigo League commentator came through instantly, "We're getting to see a record being made as Ash Ketchum, the Shiny King of Kanto, the Pride of Pallet town, thought by many to be the greatest trainer in the world is setting yet another record! We're here for the arrival of the Moltres flame torch and Ash Ketchum is the one bringing it. He set off with the torch from the beginning and it looks like he's about to be the first runner in the history of the Indigo League to bring it all the way by himself without stopping or changing runners. Here he comes now!" On the screen, cresting a hill, Gary saw Ash come jogging. Shirtless, muscles glistening with sweat, and carrying the torch of Moltres' fire, the shiny legendary bird itself flapping above Ash. "Ash Ketchum has been jogging the route from across Kanto with the torch for a full week straight without sleep or food and is still going strong. Talk about stamina from the manliest of manly men, the Shiny King!" this was made worse when Gary saw the various League Groupies throwing their numbers and bras to Ash, numbers and bras that should belong to him! Gary Oak! The true greatest trainer in history!

"DAMN YOU KETCHUUUUUUUM!"

"Shut it punk, I wanna watch the shiny king!" one of the female inmates slammed Gary's head into the table, "Damn that's a fine piece of man meat right there."

"...Ooooooooow."