||9||

"Doing what?" He asked while putting the cup down.
"You keep grabbing my waist every time you try and get to the other side of me.."
"Do you not like that?" He asked looking me in my eyes this time.

I knew that I liked it, I really enjoyed it but I'm not his girlfriend I'm his... oh you already know what I'm going to say.

"No no it's fine. I was just wondering that's all."

Lamelo put his arms around my waist and stared deeply into my eyes. I looked at him and was confused at what was about to go down. Before I could say or do Anything, He kissed me. Lamelo Ball had kissed me.

He instantly pulled away from the kiss. "Oh god. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that!" He said with an embarrassed look on his face. As much as I wanted to remind him I'm just his escort/assistant, I enjoyed the kiss. And I wanted him to kiss me again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we pulled into another kiss. We started making out and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. What I was doing as his "assistant" was so wrong, but it felt so right.

I could feel his tongue all around my mouth, his hands squeezing my butt, and the sexual tension between us.
He started to suck on my neck which made me moan a couple of times.

He quickly picked me up, took me to the bed area, and threw me on the bed. We started making out even crazier than before. He got one of the condoms out of the dresser and started to undress me.

"Lamelo wait!" I said frantically.
"What's wrong?"
I didn't want to seem like a loser but I had to admit to Lamelo. I'd show him a terrible time as an amateur.

"I'm....... A virgin." I said looking down. "I've never done anything like this before." I covered up my boobs. Lamelo removed my hands.
"It's okay. Well just do so as we go. You'll be fine."
I gave Lamelo a half smile as I took off the rest of my clothes and he put the condom on.

"You ready?"
"Ready."

I let out a strong gasp as Lamelo pushed himself inside of me. "You got it." He said giving a kiss on my neck. He groaned while going back and forth. The butterflies came back again but this time it felt good. My whole body did.

I let out some Moans as Lamelo kept going. He looked me in the eyes which sent chills up my spine. Lamelo started to go faster and I put my hands on his back. I kept moaning prior to his moans and groans.
"Turnover." He said to me in my ear. "And arch your back too."
I did as he said and two seconds later I was taking back shots from Lamelo.

I moaned and gave him little screams between each stroke. This feeling felt so good...It's that same feeling you get when you just won a medal.

We continued on as Lamelo opened my legs and started to lick down below

We continued on as Lamelo opened my legs and started to lick down below. He sucked, licked, sucked licked, kissed, sucked, I could feel my eyes rolling over white. He looked up at me as he was enjoying himself down there, which made me moan more.

After about 2 1/2 hours laster we finished. I laid beside Lamelo breathing heavily. He got a towel and cleaned himself off and cleaned in between my legs. Lamelo Layed back down and I cuddled with him.

"You were great for your first time," Lamelo said playing in my hair. "I've never had sex as good as that before."
I laughed. "You were good as well, Melo." I rubbed his chest.
"What happened to your 'no sex' rule?" He chuckled.
"I'll let it slide. Just this once."

"Just this once?? I wouldn't mind hearing your moans and groans again." He said while smiling.
"Knock it off Lamelo." I laughed.
He kissed me goodnight and we slept peacefully that night.

So many things were going through my head. I can't believe I had just done that. But the Butterflies in my stomach? Gone. Like they never existed. The only thing I could feel at this point was pleasure.