||12||

I got closer and closer to the fountain.
No it can't be. It couldn't be.
I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't in a deep sleep.
And there I saw him...

Lamelo Ball. Standing right in front of me with a smile on his face. He pulled me in for a hug and embraced me. My face sunk into his chest as I was lost to find the words I wanted to say to him.

"I'm sorry." He started. "For everything." He grabbed my hand and sat us down on the bench.
"What happened a couple weeks ago was truly something. I should have believed you after Zo talked to me. I tried everything to want to make me feel good these past weeks but I can't get my mind off of you Veronica..." He said.

I looked around and still remained quiet.
After a minute of silence, I finally found some words to say, but not really the words I wanted.
"So what about your new esc-"
"I fired them." He said while interrupting me.
"I was crazy about you. I still am. Those girls couldn't do your job as good as you did it. They all chased me for my money. And My heart ached every day. Missing you."
"But you looked so happy without me." I said. "You even said you were happy. On national Television."

"People Lie." Lamelo said.
I smiled at the familiar phrase Lamelo had told me when I had first got the job. It brung back so many code memories we had over the last 2 months.
He smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I want you to open the gifts." Lamelo said giving the gifts he had brought to me.
"They're really special."
I nodded and proceeded to open the gifts Lamelo had bought me.

"Oh Lamelo! They're beautiful!" I squealed while hugging him.

"No problem!" Lamelo said smiling.
"Hey can I ask you something?"
"Yes. Anything." I replied
"Can we start this whole thing over again?"

Lamelo Saying that was like Music to my ears! The butterflies came back like they had first did when we had first started this. Im finally gonna get my job back, Get on Lamelo's good side, and get to spend time with the person I care for most.
I felt like a kid getting told they CAN have McDonald's without needing McDonald's money. The excitement was building up inside me and it was building up fast.

I hugged Lamelo again and smiled back at him.
"Does this mean... I get my job back?" I said smiling nearly ready to pop.

"No." Lamelo had said.
No?? What does he mean no?? All that excitement for a just a plain "No."

"Lamelo, what do you mean no?? I want my job back!"
"You're not getting it back." He said.
"So why the hell am I here then?"
"Because I wanna start this over...with you as my girlfriend."

Before I had time to react, Lamelo put his ands on the side of my face and we had kissed. This kiss felt stronger than ever, the best kiss we had ever had, The kiss that lest you know true bonds can never be broken.

He stared into my eyes as I was speechless.
"I also want you to move in with me if you don't mind." He said smiling. "I can't see a day without you."
"Of course. I love you Lamelo."
"I love you more Ronnie."

From the day we first started this deal until now, I knew I loved Lamelo. He was my first real love, he taught me laughter, happiness, sex, Courageousness, Heartbreak, and most of all Love. It makes me so proud to just know that I am NOT his escort, I'm just his girlfriend.

I walked back home and broke the good news to my mom. She was happy for us, the both of us.
I can't believe I'm getting ready to start a new chapter, the 'Girlfriend' Chapter.

I laid in my bed and stared up at my ceiling.

Lamelo had texted me about the game for tomorrow, talking to me just like it was old times. I already knew the drill: look cute and meet him off court. Check. I giggled and decided to get ready for better.

Tomorrow is gonna be the same, but different.
From Escort to Girlfriend.