||19||

I woke up to the smell of something good. Really good.
I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Ingram cooking up something.

"Oh damn, I was gonna surprise you girl." He laughed.
"Oh B, it smells so good in here!" I tried to peak of his shoulder but his shoulder was far above my head.
"Why are you so damn tall B? Come on, I wanna see what's for breakfast!"

"You're gonna have to wait!" He said smiling. "You're very impatient."

I huffed and sat down to eat. Ingram had brung the amazing breakfast he cooked to the table.
"Damn chef!" I said laughing.

"It looks and smells amazing B!" I gushed

He gave me a little hug. "Hope you're hungry."

I poured some syrup on my waffles and began to eat.
"So have you talked to Lamelo?" Ingram asked.
"No...I kinda blocked his calls and texts."
"I thought you wanted him in the baby's life."

"I do, but I'll talk to him when the time is right." I said looking down. "Can we change the subject?"
"Yeah sure! Sorry."

We talked a little about My life, My mom, Ingram's parents, his sister graduating from Princeton, and other little things.

We got dressed for today and Ingram wanted to take me out shopping to make me feel better. I told him i didn't really need anything at the moment but he insisted.

Ingram looked at me and smiled.
"Like what you see?" I laughed.
"Hell yeah! You look like a goddess Girl!" He said.

"I've looked a hot ass mess last night and now I'm a goddess?" I giggled.

"You're a goddess in whatever you wear!" He smiled while poking my arm.

When we got out the Car, paparazzi flooded around us. Storms of questions and flashes surrounded the two of us.

"Are you two married??"
"Have you moved on from Lamelo??"
"Was your last relationship abusive??"
Damn that one hurt.

"What's your sex life like??"
"About your Pregnancy, is Lamelo or Lonzo the father??"
"Show some face! We wanna see your face!"

I got a little anxious with all the attention and yelling. Ingram sensed it and grabbed my hand to hold it.
"Chill out guys, that's too much stress for her and the baby!" He said.

The paparazzi gave us a little more space, but continued to snap pictures.

First we walked to the Versace store.
Ingram tried on some shades and then put them on my face.

"Scandalous." He smiled.
I laughed and then place the shades back on the rack where we found them.

"Come on Girl! Buy something out of here!"
"No B! Don't waste your money."

"I'm not wasting it! I'm spending it on a beauty like you." He said. "I have tons more money anyway!"
I laughed and picked out one of the cheapest Versace purses I could find.

We payed for it and went on to Sephora.
I had bought a little bit of Fentybeauty and some more make up brushes.
"Are you sure that's all you want?" Ingram asked.

"Yes B, I'm not going to max out your credit card."
"I have another credit card." He said.
"No B." I said giving him a little shove and then grabbing his arm back again.

We went to some more stores like footlocker, H&M, Gucci, and Northface.

Me and Ingram went to dine in at the Cheesecake Factory for a bite to eat and then headed home.

Ingram was very nice to me, so offering, and a great helping hand, I didn't see him as some guy who was all looks but as a guy who was built through personality.

He made me feel like a real woman.