||32||

Lamelo fell into the wall and the got up slowly.
The corner of his eye was bleeding and I gasped.

"You still wanna protect Lamelo? She's a fucking Home wrecker!" She screeched.

Home wrecker? What the hell was she talking about? Everyone knows the Rumors about me and Lonzo have been debunked.

Just then Lonzo and Liangelo came running in to try and calm Denise down.
"Denise bring your ass to the car!" Lonzo yelled.

"No! Not until I'm through with her!" She pointed at me. "And to be clear Zo, I'm taking Zoey with me back to LA!" She yelled.

I could see the pain in Lonzo's eyes as she said that. I just know he wanted to beg her to stop the madness she was causing but he didn't have the willpower.

"You two seriously thought I wasn't gonna find out you hooked up? One of his teammates speculated it!" She said angrily.

"Lonzo and I never slept together!" I yelled back. "Tell her Zo! Tell her we're just friends!"

Lonzo looked at me as if I was the reason for the family breakup.

I looked at him with tears filling my eyes. "Tell her!" I cried out.

He held his head down and kicked his feet at the floor.
Lamelo and Liangelo stared at me in shock.

"It's not true! I swear!" I cried. "Why are you milking the rumors Lonzo??"

Little did he know, he was making the chances worse of seeing his daughter, but everyone already knew Lonzo and Denise would be back together next week.

"It all just kinda happened. I'm sorry Denise, I really am. I didn't know what I was doing at the time." He lied.

Was he fucking serious??? Is he dumb or is he stupid??

"I think it's about time for everyone to leave." Lamelo said. "NOW."

Everyone got up to leave. Denise didn't. She got up in my face.

"You're lucky, I didn't rock you and that bitch ass baby." She said.

As she turned around I pulled her ponytail and yanked as hard as I could. I wanted to snap her neck.

"Let go! Let go!" Lamelo yelled at me.
After a minute of yelling, screaming, and frustration, I finally let go and Denise dashed out the door.

Scary ass.

"I thought you said it was just a rumor.." Lamelo said.

Oh god! Not this again! I'm not doing this a third time in a row!

"It was a rumor Lamelo! He lied to you! He's lying to all of you!" I said wiping my tears. "You need to believe me!"

"I believe family." Lamelo said. "Family is everything , Family comes first." Lamelo said.

I wanted to think of a funny Dom Toretto meme but I was just too frustrated at Lamelo.

"Family? I am your Family Lamelo!" I patted my stomach. "We are your family!"

"You know what, I'm taking my ass to bed. I don't have time for this same bullshit over and over. We're not breaking up but we're not gonna do that lovey dovey shit for now." He said.

Lamelo went upstairs and slammed the bedroom door.
I made myself as comfy as possible on the couch.

I was so pissed. Not just at Lamelo and Denise, but mostly at Lonzo!

How could he just stand there and boldface lie in front of everyone like that???

I went to one of the bathrooms and dialed Lonzo's number.
"Hello?" He answered clearly tired.
"What the fuck was that Lonzo?" I asked.

Lamelo's POV:

I felt betrayed, heartbroken, and played. That didn't change the fact that I still wanted a life with my Ronnie.
No matter how mad at her I was, I wasn't gonna waste time breaking up with her and winning her back. Deep down I still loved her with all my heart.

"But Lonzo!" I heard Ronnies little voice from downstairs.
I rolled my eyes and turned the tv on and turned it up.

I'm getting sick of the bullshit.
I want to love her so much, but I'm always the bad guy in these situations.

Always being the big bully when I put her out or stop talking to her.

I feel she should take the blame for fucking around.

First Me, then Lonzo, then Ingram.
Three boys and a girl who couldn't make up her damn mind.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting it on with Gelo.

End of POV.

I argued with Lonzo on the phone for about 20 minutes before he just hung up on me.

I'm starting to feel like I'm in the wrong circle.

My friends become my foes.

Everyone is turning against me.

I can't even blink without more shit being put on my plate.

My life changed drastically when I moved to this shitty place. I wanted out, and I wanted out now.