ROAD TO SERENITY

❝why's your band called 'road to serenity'?❞

❝because when i was thinking about forming a band, i was thinking about what music means to me. it's kind of my safe place, my road to serenity.❞

in which a ninteen year-old stiles from the us is the drummer of a not well-known pop-punk band called road to serenity, and lydia from canada is his seventeen year-old biggest fan. oh and, their only way of communication is twitter.

considering i am unable to write normal stories [with dialogue, description and that] i've decided to rewrite all about us [previously a dylan sprayberry fanfic] as a stydia au fanfic, with changed plot, better developed characters and a few other minor changes. as for their personalities, i'm not quite sure whether i'll use them as they are on the show, but probably not because on the show they were what they were because of what they went through, and here we don't have banshees, werewolves, and boys with bats [okay, that maybe. not like that's what stiles wanted to name his band first]. BUT the characters from the show [some of them, at least] are either lydia's friends or members of stiles' band [scott, isaac and derek], or maybe derek's older brother who hates the entire world. 

but yeah, i got inspired from the fact that dylan was a drummer in a band and he can sing well, and it just became a thing. also, there's gonna be swears, fyi. i don't know how regular the updates will be, but since the chapters are short i think i'll manage to write them daily. but i ain't promising anything. [except the fact i'll finish this story.] small caps intended and texts/messages through most of the story. daily updates, bruh

playlist is on the side, or if you're too lazy to check it or whatever, just listed to the song that is in the chapter title bc that's pretty much what the playlist consists of.