Outcast

Nagitos pov

It's been two months since I joined the wonderful, hopeful school of hopes peak academy and things have been great! Sure the other students don't like me very much since my bad luck always seems to affect them but that's ok. Such talented students shouldn't have to deal with trash like me!

I took a seat next to a pink haired boy. I haven't really learned their names since no one has bothered to tell me but that's ok. I don't have to learn their names. All I have to do is stand back and let them shine!

"I never thought I'd see you again. Especially not in a place like this" the pink haired boy muttered.

Huh? "I'm sorry do I know you?"

"tch you don't even remember me" he growled. I noticed his teeth were unusually sharp. Wait!

"kazuichi" I gasped. My childhood friend from so long ago. He's changed up his look a bit but it's definitely him!

"good to see you remember me nagito" he muttered.

Me eyes lit up happily "kazzy you bacame an ultimate" I took his hands "I'm so happy for yo-"

"don't touch me!" kazuichi pulled away with a glare "what the hells wrong with you? Did you really forget that you abandoned me at your doorstep while I had a broken arm"

I sighed. I should have expected that he'd be mad but it still hurts.

"please kazuichi understand. It was all for your own benefit-"

"how?" he demanded "I was all alone when you left me. A poor kid like me had no chance for making other friends" tears started to build up in his eyes "I just want to know why. Why did you abandon me? What did I do wrong?"

I stayed silent.

"tch that's what I thought" he picked up his bag and marched off "don't ever talk to me again!"

I bit my lip as I struggled not to cry. This is for the best after all.