Nagitos Awake!

Kazuichis pov

We've been on japperwork Island for three months trying desperately to wake the others up. We had a couple of people respond but no one woke up. I stayed with nagito the whole time. The only time I left his side was when kaito dragged me away to eat.

When I was walking back I noticed kazuiki sitting with nagito. I've seen him sitting with him for a while now.

I felt so guilty. He was my friend and I treated him like dirt. His death felt so lonely. I guess I don't want him to feel lonely when he wakes up.

Kokichi walked in and broke down at the sight of his brother "oh nagito I miss you so much. Please come back" he begged tearfully. I was going to confert him when...

"please don't cry my little hope" a weak voice said. I looked up to see...

"nagito!"

Kokichi hugged him and burst into tears. Nagito hugged him back and rocked him gently in his arms.

"shhh little brother it's ok. We're together now" he said gently. He looked over at me "hello kazuichi. I'm so happy I got to see you again"

I lost it and ran into his arms sobbing. This is it. My happy life is back again.

"good. Now I never have to see you again" kaito glared at kokichi before marching off. Kokichi teared up before running off.

Me and nagito looked at each other. Did our little brothers get in a fight while we were gone?