Waking Up

Kazuichis pov

"we'll believe in hope no matter what happens!" hajime yelled as the world around us broke.

The last survivors were me, fuyuhiko, Sonia, akane and hajime. We had found out alot of horrible things about ourselves but we had new hope that we could change our ways and bring all our friends back.

"guys I'm kinda scared" I muttered.

Hajime took one of my hands. The others quickly followed his lead and we made a circle together. We closed our eyes as our world collapsed.

Time skip

I woke up with a start. I was laying on some sort of mechanism. So the whole neo world program wasn't a dream.

"Big bro!" my thoughts were cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around my neck.

"kaito!" I gasped.

He smiled at me with tears in his eyes "your finally awake. I wasn't worried though. I knew this vertual game wasn't enough to kill you"

"your really alive" I gently touched his cheek. I can't imagine how much the poor kids been through. I broke down and cryed into his chest. I've lost so much over this fucking game but at least kaitos safe.

I looked over my shoulder to see nagitos little brother kokichi smiling at me.

"welcome to the world of the living Mr souda"

"hey kiddo" I held out my spare arm and he ran into it gratefully "I'm so sorry about nagito"

"yeah me too" he sighed "but future Fondation said that there's a chance we can bring him back"

"Well here's to hope" I grinned "now take me to a mirror. I want to see what I look like"

They nodded and took me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and found that my beenie was gone and my spiky pink hair was exposed. I could also see that my jumpsuit was covered in blood. I felt sick just looking at it.

Kaito took my hand "I know it looks bad right now but things will get better. I promise it will"

"thanks kid" I squeezed his hand greatfully.

Suddenly fuyuhiko came through the door "come on dumbass we found the others"

We walked into a separate room to find our classmates still intact in the pods. The others were already with their friends. I ran straight to nagitos. He looked so peaceful and alive. It's crazy to think that he died in such a brutal way.

Their alive. My friends are really alive!