Kokichis Date Planning

Kokichis pov

Kokichis been bugging me to ask mikan out on a date and I finally gave in. We're a little nervous to though so we asked kazuiki and ibuki to go on a double date with us.

We met them outside towa diner.

"guys can we get going please? Ibuki keeps trying to bite me!" kazuiki whined holding his girlfriend back.

"fine let's get going" I smiled as I took mikans hand and lead her inside.

We sat down and ordered some food. I sat next to mikan and held her hand the whole time. It felt so natural being with her. Maybe this was meant to be.

"drinks are here" ibuki cheered. The waiter put down two drinks between the four of us with two straws in each drink.

"excuse me but what is this?" I asked the startled waiter.

"oh it just a little something we do for couples around here. Enjoy" he bowed and left.

Kazuiki and ibuki drank together without any problems. Me and mikan looked at each other, blushed and drank together. It felt surprisingly nice once I got over the embarrassment.

They served us a huge pizza that we shared. Ibuki ended up eating most of it though. We didn't mind thought since neither of us eat much.

We walked ibuki and kazuiki home then went home ourselves. We went inside and cuddled on the couch while kokichi watched us. He's such a good little brother!