Defending Our Brothers Honer!

Kokichis pov

Me and kaito were sitting in on the bench, talking about anything that came to mind when...

"hey look its that weirdo who keeps stalking Sonia" we turned around to see a girl in a kimono picking on kazuichi.

"I'm not stalking her. I'm just showing my affection in my own special way" kazuichi argued.

"that's called stalking you freak" the red haired girl yelled while the other students muttered in agreement.

"now now everyone let's be civilised" nagito said gently.

"shut it freak!" they yelled as they throwed stuff at him while he smiled nervously.

Me and kaito looked at each other.

"oh hell no. They're picking on our Bros!" kaito yelled as he bumped his fists together.

"let's take care of them" I nodded as we ran in front of our brothers, blocking them from the assault.

"leave our brothers alone!"

"your their brothers?" the girl with long blonde hair gasped "oh my goodness it's so wonderful to meet you-"

"don't give us that!" kaito yelled "you jerks were picking on our bros!"

"come on kids. You gotta admit that you're brothers are fucking weirdos" the short boy muttered.

"what and you guys don't have flaws? Don't give me that!" I yelled.

"ok boys settle down" the red head said gently "we're very sorry about treating your brothers that way, aren't we everyone?" they nodded in agreement "there now do you forgive us?"

"we'll think about it. Now get out of here!" they nodded and ran off.

"aww look at you guys acting like the big brothers" kazuichi chuckled.

"Well I am taller then you" kaito said measuring the two of them.

"yeah yeah rub it in why don't you!" kazuichi glared at him. Kaito grinned and picked kazuichi up, laughing while kazuichi continued to yell at him.

I giggled at them as nagito pulled me into a hug. It really feels like we're kids again.