Episode 20+21 Promise?

⚠️️  FIRSTLY!!! I wanna apologize for being on hold for months and I also wanted to apologize for the mistakes I've been making in my story for example Levi's last Name even though he didn't know until season 3 Part 1. I generally forgot because it's been so long since I've seen AOT.

I rewrote my mistakes for those of you who haven't noticed, again very sorry. I also just wanted to give you all a chapter as my apology letter and to clear some things up for you (Actually fuck with you all but that doesn't matter right now... ◉‿◉ ).

This doesn't mean I'm going to start writing again but I will try to. Maybe if I'm not to busy with school and life, I'll post a chapter between Friday and Sunday. Like I said I'll try to post, so please be patient with me. Thank you for those of you who are patient with me, you all are truly the BEST!!! Lots of love and have a wonderful day/night.
(◡ ω ◡)

Thank you for keeping up with my shitty AOT story and myself! I honestly don't know how or why you all like it or keep reading but whatever I guess as long as you are enjoying it, I'll be enjoying it.❤️

Anyway enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was maneuvergearing towards Levi's squad while looking out for any Titans near by. Surprisingly, there was so I disposed off them quickly while still keeping track of any unusual things.

As I was zooming by, my eye caught something. I quickly went to check it out and in one of the trees were the scouts uniform as well as maneuvergear.

"Strange... I thought- Wait that's probably Annie's!" I thought. I quickly took out my small notebook and left a little note on the jacket before continuing my way.

Finally, I made it to Levi's squad but suddenly we all heard a loud scream. I looked back while they questioned what that was.

"Corporal (Y/n)!" Eren yelled. I went towards him while we all stared at the direction of the noise.

Finally after a minute, the horrible scream stopped,"I'm guessing by that, that's my que to protect them now."

"Corporal, what was that? What's going on?" Petra asked.

I turned to her,"We captured the female Titan but... I don't know about that..." I lied.

"Creepy" Olue whispered.

I set my hand on Eren's shoulder,"You still okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yea I'm Okay." He said. I nodded my head in understanding and checked around for anything suspicious. The squad was talking about who pissed themselves first but I ignored them.

We all got in the air – I was still looking out – while Gunther was yelling at them for casually talking outside the walls.

A green smoke flare went up and Gunther did the honer of sending out the flare. I moved closer to Gunther since I knew this was Annie and she would kill him first.

We all got moving Before Annie finally came into view. Gunther noticed that it wasn't Levi and started yelling out but she ignored him and moved closer. She was about to kill him with the maneuvergear swords but I quickly got in the way.

I protected Gunther with my maneuvergear swords but unfortunately Annie was a little too quick that she hit my side. She then coward into the forest while I was holding my bleeding side.