S3E2 Pain

I heard something and looked out towards one of Hange's squad mates,"I heard som-"

"What's going on?!" Eren yelled.

"Stay in there! Hiyaah!" He made the horse go faster but it was too late.

The white canvas roof was torn right off of the wagon. We ducked our heads before I started shooting at the person. They dodged before shooting the tranquilizer at Historia and Eren.

The person then pushed the person driving the wagon off and I was about to shoot at her but she shot me right in the shoulder, making me miss my shot.

Another then came and grabbed me, throwing me on the wooden floor. He took my arms and held them on my back, making it hard to struggle out of his strong grip. The male then brought out another tranquilizer and tried to shoot me in the neck with it but I quickly headbutted him and then took the tranquilizer. I shot him instead and pushed him off of the wagon.

The women in front then started to shoot at me while driving. I dogded quickly but not quickly enough because a bullet shot me in the leg. I gripped my leg before pulling her from the front and punch her in the face.

She took a hold of me and throw me on my back. Armin took the horse's rains and Jean pointed his swords at the women. She quickly took her gun out and proceeded to kill him but Armin shot her instead.

I pushed her body off of the wagon and took the gun before started shooting at the people above us.

"Armin! Jean! (Y/N)!"

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!

I fell back and blacked out But before my eyes closed the last thing I saw was Levi's worried eyes.

° Levi's POV °

"(Y/N)!!!"

I saw her lovely (e/c) eyes close and pass out. I tried to grabbed her but she was already on her back on the floor. I landed on the ground, letting Jean go and Mikasa start running after the wagon. I grabbed the brat and told her not to. I gritted my teeth while she was fighting against me trying to reach out for the wagon,"ERENNNNNN!!!"

~ Timeskip ~

I sucked in a breath before breathing out. I gripped my hair before muttering,"Fuck" under my breath.

"She was shot... Shot three times plus the other two times on her shoulder and leg. Fuck!" I walked back to my squad after collecting myself, thinking,"This is going to be a long day... Be safe, (Y/n)..."

.

.

.

° (Y/N)'s POV °

I gripped my sides feeling as if I'm about to throw up blood again.

I was currently laying on a mattress on the floor. My wounds were healing slowly but that didn't mean it hurt like hell especially with the bullets inside them. I stuck my fingers into my shoulder and quickly pulled the bullet out.

I bit down onto my jacket that I had earlier placed in my mouth to not alert anyone near by while I was doing this. I throw the bullet to the ground while some tears slipped pass me.