S2E1 Miche...

I stayed next to Miche most of the ride. Nothing very interesting was happening, other than Connie and Sasha going about as idiots. You know, the usual.

"You and Levi have been getting close." Miche said.

"Huh? What do you mean? There's nothing going on! Nothing at all!" I turned away from Miche in embarrassment.

"Hm... You love each other."

"What?! Why would you say that?" My face was most likely crimson right now.

"You two are cute together. You'd make a lovely couple."

"Miche! Come on! Are you teasing me?! Did Hanji put you up to this?!"

He chuckled,"She and I only sometimes talk about you two."

I gasped,"That Titan lovin' freak! What do you talk about?! Please don't tell me she keeps bugging you about wanting me and Levi to have kids or something!" I said, thinking back to all the Levi x Reader Wattpad stories I've read all those years ago where Hanji would fan girl about wanting little Levi and Reader's running around.

He chuckled again,"Strangely enough she does. How's you know?"

"Um!" Shit okay didn't think this through,"I just know Hanji to well. She's easy to read."

"Guess you're right." He chuckled.

~Timeskip~

Once we were in the other HQ, the 104th cadets were in casual clothes while we superiors were in our Scouts Uniform. I unpacked some of my stuff before opening my door to leave to go patrol the area but I accidentally bumped into someone.

We fell onto the floor and I whined from the pain on my butt,"Ow..."

"You okay, Corporal?"

I looked up and saw,"Nanaba? What are you doing?"

"I was about to come get you. Miche wants to patrol with us."

"Sure." I got up and helped Nanaba up. She thanked me before we walked towards the outside doors.

I saw some cadets roaming around – even teasing each other, like Reiner flirting with Christa/Historia but was instantly grabbed by Ymir or Sasha running away from Connie with two pieces of bread in her mouth.

"Kids will be kids, hey?" Nanaba chuckled.

I nodded,"It's good to have some normal time, you know? Before going back out there."

"Agreed."

~Timeskip~

"I'm so bored..." I thought.

I heard a sigh coming from Nanaba. I loosened my (L/h) (C/h) hair of the hairband and redid my hair again. I was just so bored I decided to do this a couple of times before Nanaba spoke up,"You doing okay there?"

I chuckled,"Sorry, I'm not use to doing nothing-"

"We're looking out for Titans, that should be enough to satisfy you Girls' boredom." Tomas said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I then heard stomps coming from the south. My eyes widened,"Shit! Already?"

° No one's POV °

Miche smelled something and instantly turned around. This caught everyone's attention and Nanaba spoke,"Miche?"

He was silent for a moment before,"Tomas! Take three couriers and go!"