S2E6 Titan shifters

° (Y/n)'s POV °

"Finally..." I breathed out.

"You miss us, Corporal?" Sam grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me up and over.

We were currently at a nearby wall – somewhere near Trost District – resting up and looking around for Titans. Ymir was slowly regenerating while Historia was quite very much worried about her. The others were helping out and/or checking their gear or for Titans.

"I miss sleep." I muttered.

Sam chuckled,"Been up all day and night, huh? Corporal, you should definitely sleep once we're home."

"Sounds like a wonderful idea." My eyes closed slightly. The wind was blowing lightly while the clouds were darkened. Definitely, rain. A storm.

I ignored that and was about to walk towards Hanji but I lost my footing and almost tripped,"Woah there Corp, be careful."

I looked at Sam with tired eyes,"I can walk."

"(Y/n) you're tired as hell. Sit down and rest. Just for a bit."

I sighed heavily,"Fine." I sat down and looked up at the sky,"Next... We'll have to rescue Eren... I'm gonna get hurt and get no sleep."

I rubbed my eyes for a few seconds before someone came and asked if I needed some medical attention. I replied,"No, I'm good thanks. Just some water and food would be nice."

"Here." The scout soldier handed a bottle of water and a ration to me. I thanked them before jugging down the water and eating the tasteless but somewhat tasty ration.

Someone then yelled that the Garrison soldiers were here. I finished up before Sam helped me up and we walked towards everyone else.

Everyone hurled around and waited for Hannes and his answers. I stood next to Sam behind the trio. Hannes climbed up the wall before saying,"There's no hole anywhere!"

"Huh?"

"We spent all night looking for it... But at least between Trost and Krolva District, there's nothing wrong with the wall." Hannes was then helped up by Eren.

"What'd you say?" Hanji asked, shoked.

"We bumped into soldiers from Krolva and retraced our steps. We haven't seen any Titans the whole way here."

Everyone was speechless. Armin then said, "But ... We know for sure there's Titans on this side of the wall."

"Did you actually look? Are you sure you're not drunk?" Eren asked.

"I didn't drink!" He yelled,"Wait, why are all of you here anyways?" He looked at the trio.

The wind started to blow slightly before Hanji turned around and said,"If there's no hole in the wall, so be it. For now, were falling back to Trost District!"

Everyone started walking away, Hannes then looked at the trio and said, "Whatever you do, don't let your guard down. We're going back ahead of you." Before zipped away.

"There's nothing wrong with the wall?" Eren asked, not understanding what's going on. Armin started walking,"What could this mean?"

Mikasa and Sam followed along, with Sasha behind Armin,"There's been nothing like this in five years. Why is it all happening now? This world is getting more and more out of hand."

Eren and I was about to walk away when Reiner called for him and me,"Have a minute?"

I rose a brow,"Uh okay?"