S3E3 Old Story

"I'd rather not, Rod Reiss." I glared.

He sighed before asking,"Do you remember anything before the walls were built?"

I raised a brow,"Um..."
"Now that I think about it... I remember... only my old memories and the AOT memories but also... a little blonde girl but I'm never sure who she is. Maybe it's me?"

My head started pounding just thinking about it. I grabbed my head and growled out from the pain.

"Seems not. That's okay." Reiss got up before walking out the door but just before leaving, he placed his hand on Kenny's shoulder and whispered something. I couldn't hear but I did hear something along the lines of,"Make her remember... Even if that means you have to hurt her very badly... Just don't kill her."

He walked away and next thing I felt was a kick in my face. Another kick in the face before Kenny grabbed my hair and pulled me up to look him in the eye,"This is going to be fun..."

I was thrown to the ground then felt Kenny's foot dig into my back. I let out a groan and tried to fight back somehow but next minute later I felt a knife go through my back.

I groaned,"W-wha–AGHHH!!!"

Kenny started stabbing me in my back and shoulders repeatedly before flipping me over and kick me in the face multiple times.

.

.

.

.

.

.

° Author's Pov °
~ Flashback ~

(Y/n) and Levi ran under an awning, laughing like there was no tomorrow

They were suppose to buy some stuff for the squad but they got sidetracked because Levi made a suggestion of having a picnic, to which they obviously had or else they would've already have been back to the squad by now.

"We're going to catch a cold, I just know it." Levi muttered.

"Don't say that," (Y/n) chuckled, "Didn't you enjoy the picnic? Besides weren't you the one who suggested it?"

Levi could hear the smug voice and smirk on her face,"Shut up!" His cheeks got pink redish thinking back to their enjoyable time together.

"Can... can I kiss you?" Levi asked softly.

Although it was raining quite loudly and harshly (Y/n) still heard him. She smirked,"I don't know, why should I let you?"

Levi's cheeks darkened. He glared at his girlfriend before moving closer to her,"Are you saying I can't?"

"Do you even know how to?" She teased.

"Tsk!" Levi got closer and closer to (Y/n) but his soft lips didn't get any closer to hers. His eyes were shut tightly as if he were afraid to kiss her and the true way he was. After spending so much time together he's still so afraid to even touch her in a romantic way.

(Y/n)'s smirk deepened and so did her blush. She got even closer to his lips, basically her lips on his but not moving or actually kissing.

Levi's eyes slowly opened and watch (Y/n) tease him. She then moved away before anything could happen,"See you don't know how to." She teased.

"Fucking brat

"Fucking brat." Levi grabbed (Y/n)'s hips and pushed her against the wall before kissing her. She was stunned before wrapping her arms around his neck.

The kiss was first a kind of peck before turning a slight passionate side but that quickly ended when Levi pulled away. His blush was so red that you could mistake him for a tomato. (Y/n) started Chuckling before giggling at her boyfriend's cuteness.

"Don't laugh at me!"

"Hehe I'm sorry but you're just so cute." She giggled.

Levi's face softened before taking her hand and rub it. He then locked eyes on her before asking,"Will you marry me?"

(Y/n) blushed hard before grabbing his hands and study his eyes for a moment.  She was about to say something before it hit her,"We forgot the groceries!"

"Wait what?"

"The groceries! We left them under that tree we had our picnic! How could we forget?! Come on!" She took off with Levi in hand.

Levi was stunned at first before smiling,"This woman... I love her so much."