S2E11 Fighting

"No matter what happens... I will always be your ally!" Christa yelled.

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up to the shaking of being taken hostage by Titan shifters. I saw the Scouts, Garrison, and military police soldiers trying to get to me and Eren.

I noticed Eren was also awake because I felt him shift above me. To which I noticed that I was currently strapped with Eren a little waist down on Bertholdt's back.

Someone was trying to get to us but Ymir took him out. Mikasa then came and cut her eye to which she screamed out. Mikasa tried getting to us but Bertholdt got to the front of Reiner yelling at him to protect us. Reiner shielded us with his arms but made Mikasa extremely angry and look creeperly at Bertholdt.

"Shit! Seeing it in real life is much more creepier than watching it as the anime." I thought.

I couldn't see outside but knew Mikasa was about to kill Ymir but was stopped by Christa.

While that was happening, I was trying to think of a way out. Since I'm not Eren... I can't guarantee my own safety. I tried struggling out, even trying to bite at the ropes. Eren caught onto what I was doing and started struggling as well.

"Quit it, Eren! (Y/n)! Don't struggle!"

"Good luck with that, Bertholdt. It's impossible to get him and Corp to calm down. Eren's the most irritating guy there is! I know better than anyone! I hate him as much as you do. So let's beat him up together." Jean said,"Why don't you come out of there."

"Bertholdt! Give him and Corporal back!" Mikasa yelled.

"Hey... You're kidding, right? Bertholdt? Reiner? This whole time... You kept quiet and deceived us? That's so cruel!" Connie cried.

"You guys! Tell us it's all a lie!" Sasha yelled.

There was a moment of silence until Jean started saying,"Hey, hey, hey... You think you can keep running away? That's not gonna happen! For three years, didn't we sleep under the same roof and be roughly trained by Corporal (Y/n) as comrades through thick and thin? Bertholdt... Your odd sleeping positions were truly an art form. After a while, we all looked forward each morning to seeing your pose... And tried using it to predict the weather. But you... To think you, the invader... Could sleep like a log... Right next your victims!"

"Was everything just a lie? Remember we talked about surviving this together? And that we'd grow old, and someday we'd all go out for drinks together? Was everything... All a lie? Was it?! You guys... What were you guys thinking this whole time?"

"What's it even matter anymore? Just focus on cutting open his heck. If you hesitate for a moment, we won't be abke to get Eren and (Y/n) back. They are enemies of humanity. That's all there is to know."

"T-tell me who! Who the hell would want to kill people by their own choice?!" Bertholdt yelled.

"Oh I know a lot of people. Most I haven't even met, Like fictional characters, but you know, the world's cruel and all. Most people do actually choose to kill, you guys were just forced into something you didn't know or really want." I thought.

"Who the hell would like doing this sort of things?!"

"I can name a lot if you want."

"Do you think I wanted to do this?! People hate and despise us... We've done such terrible things, we deserve to die. Things we'll never be able to take back... But... We just... Couldn't come to terms with our sins. The only time we had some respite... was when we pretended to be soldiers. That's not a lie! Conny! Jean! It's true we may have deceived everyone, but it's not all a lie! We really considered you comrades! Neither of us have any right to even apologize. But... someone... Please... Someone, please... Someone find us!"