S3E10.2 (2/1) Just... Fine

"You're getting married?"

(Y/n) and Levi blushed deeply before looking away from their Commander who had said the word: Married.

They just couldn't believe it.

Them. Getting married. To each other.

It's like a dream come true.

The both of them looked back at each other before slowly taking one another's hand.

"Yes." Levi said,"And we want your blessing."

"We uh also want you to wed us..." (Y/n) whispered shyly.

Erwin's eyes widened, "Excuse me?"

"Be our marriage officiant, Eyebrows."

(Y/n) jolted her elbow into Levi's side while glaring at him. He winched and glared back harshly before turning to his friend,"If you don't mind..."

Erwin's expression softened before smiling,"I'd be honored."

(Y/n) smiled widely before running towards Erwin and literally jumped on him, hugging him tightly, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

"Oi!" Levi grabbed (Y/n) and pulled her off of Erwin. He glared harshly at Erwin before yelling,"This brat is mine, Got it?!"

Erwin was surprised at first but chuckled,"Don't worry, she's all yours."

(Y/n) just sat on the floor dumbstruck while Levi held her in his arms protectively.

"Levi is already acting as a husband to (Y/n)." Erwin thought while smiling.

"Is Hanji doing the planning? I know she's been waiting for so long to plan the wedding, honeymoon and kids names." Erwin chuckled.

Levi and (Y/n) looked at each other before glancing back at Erwin,"Actually we... already figured out most of it."

"Oh?"

"Tsk yes, if four-eyes wants to be part of the wedding she needs to behave and not plan it out as a fucking huge party. We want full control of what happens which means there won't be any mistakes."

"You both do know that Hanji would never mess up your special day."

"We know but... we don't want a party. Just a very small gathering."

"Very small as in only you and Hanji."

"Seriously?"

"No honeymoon, no kids yet. Just a very very very small get-together. Just a peaceful day with my future wife." Levi held (Y/n) by the waist and kissed her cheek.

She blushed deeply, hand over her chest and lightly smiled. Erwin acknowledged their love for each other and accepted their request.

Just then, Hanji busted through the door,"Erwin! I have the perfect plan to destroy the Titans that come too close to the walls! It's perfect! You'll lo- Oh (Y/n)! Levi! Lovely seeing the both of you! Actually, I wanted your opinion about this little experiment too! Mind sitting down?"

"Heya Hanj, mind if we talk?" Levi grabbed (Y/n)'s arm,"Right now?" Her shoulders went up then down,"Why not?"

Hanji sat down before (Y/n) knelt down to her eye level. She took her hands, starting to tear up,"Hanji... me and Levi are getting married."

Hanji sat still in the chair before crying her heart out,"Thank Walls! I thought I wouldn't live to see the day you both get married!" She jumped into (Y/n)'s arms and hugged the life out for her best friend.