(Episode 3) Training

My squad and Commander accepted the offer and soon me and my squad were at the military training place. It was a little weird and nerve-wracking but that soon turned into excitement once I saw the whole Main characters!

Let's just say it was extremely hard to keep my excitement in but I acted professionally everytime. Like the introduction...

"You are now officially members of the training unit no. 104! Unfortunately for you, I, Keith Shardis, will be in charge. I'm not here to give you a warm welcome. All of you are now merely livestock, waiting to be eaten by the Titans. You're even worse than livestock! For the next three years, I'll train you useless shits. I'll teach you how to fight the Titans! When you face a Titan in three years, will you still be just food? Or will you become a glorious wall to protect these walls? Or a mighty champion of mankind who will destroy the Titans? The choice lies in your hands!" The Commander yelled.

"And before I forget, the women standing next to me is Corporal (Y/n) (L/n). Many of you might know her as Humanities third strongest and Fiercest. So don't think she's here to acknowledge your existence. She's here to train you with her squad, so don't expect her to go easy on you! Now a few words from the Corporal..."

I walked up before yelling,"Listen up! You brats are worthless and most of you probably won't make it but that's not to say you can't! What the commander said is true, I'm not here to acknowledge you, I'm here to train you! If you can't fight, you won't win! So I expect greatness from lots of you! Do your best and fight for humanity!"

It might've looked and sound like I was all confident but really I was nervous and excited.

Once the introduction was done, the commander then started yelled and asking who they were, where they're from and why they're here.

My squad left to go set up the training stuff for tomorrow while I was busy watching everyone. It was very exciting and once Sasha was yelled at, I almost laughed but I composed myself.

Though I've got to hand it to her for eating that potato on the first day and giving the commander a quarter of her potato.

After the introduction was done, everyone left for dinner and to hang out. I was on my way to my new office before I heard Eren yell my name while Armin and Mikasa were behind him.

"(Y/n), um I mean Corporal. Nice to see you again." Eren said.

"Well hello you three. Long time no see. You've grown up."

"Thank you Corporal." Armin said while Mikasa nodded before asking,"Why are you here, if you don't mind me asking?"

"To help out around here. I need to train you lot and hopefully get some rookies to join the scouts." I said.

"Well we're going to join if you wanna know." Eren said.

I gasped trying to act surprised,"Really? You three already do know it's dangerous..."

"That's why. We want to fight for our home, Corporal. I don't want to end up like livestock. I will kill all the Titans." Eren said before saluted and walking away to the cafeteria.

"Oh boy..." I whispered.

"We'll be going now, bye Corporal. Thanks for the inspiring speech." Armin said before waving and walking away with Mikasa.

I waved back before going to my office. On my way I saw Commander Keith Shardis. He was about to go into his office with 3DM gear. I found this strange at first until I remember that he breaks Eren's gear. I decided it was best to leave it alone and to let it happen. He's going to see that he can't change fate anyway so...