Chapter 31

I need a distraction. I don't want to think about the phone call anymore. I pull on his towel once more, but this time harder. With a thud the towel falls on the ground. I push him onto the bed. Lando's eyes widen and he tries to pull me down to kiss me. I take a step back and quickly take off my shirt and jeans. With one snap I unsnap my bra. I climb on top of Lando, who is just watching me with his mouth slightly open. His dick already hard. I chuckle, how easy. Lando's hands are warm as he reaches up and starts kneading my breasts. Fuck. He looks at me confused when I climb down his body and sit in-between his legs. My fingers grab his cock, he gasps and closes his eyes. I love how I can make him feel. I pump my hand up and down for a moment and then take him bravely into my mouth. Lando moans and grabs my hair with his hand.

"Babe" he sighs. I move my head faster and take him in even deeper. My eyes start watering, fuck I don't know how much longer I can take this. Hearing him moan my name keeps me going.

"Babe, you need to stop" he sighs. Wait, why? I thought he liked it like this.

"Fuck. I'm going to come if you don't stop now, and I really want to fuck you."

Oh, I immediately stop. I quickly take of my panties. With one move I suddenly lay beneath him. I gasp out of surprise. How the fuck does he do that? His hand slides in-between my legs, touching me right there. I moan at his touch. He moves his fingers too slow, impatiently I move against his hand. Lando laughs. Oh, there it is again. His cocky laugh. He likes this. Lando leans over me and grabs a condom out of the night stand. He wastes no time and quickly puts it on. His tongue eager to find mine. He pushes himself inside of me, catching my moans with his mouth. Fuck, am I ever going to get used to his size.

"You ok?" he asks.

"Yeah."

Lando starts moving. The more he moves, the faster the discomfort fades away. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him in even deeper. Fuck this feels good. Lando starts kissing my neck while thrusting. The tempo increases. He thrusts harder and deeper. The tension starts building up. Fuck.

"I'm close" he moans into my ear. A few seconds later I fall apart in a thousand pieces. Lando thrusts a few more times before falling on top of me. He kisses my nose and pulls himself out of me. Fuck, I keep finding that a strange feeling.

I give Lando a soft push, making him roll off me.

"You ok?" he asks. He looks at me a bit surprised. I nod. "Yeah, we are late for dinner" I say while walking towards the bathroom to wipe everything clean. Then I quickly putting my clothes on. Lando doesn't seem to believe I'm ok, but gets dressed.

He grabs my hand when we walk out of the hotel room. In the elevator he turns to me. Pushing my back against the wall. He grabs my chin with his hand, making me look up at him.

"Do you want to talk about the phone call?"

"Not today" I sigh. He pushes his lips on mine. I grab his shirt, pulling him closer to me. Just when I open my mouth the elevator door opens. I quickly let him go. Lando chuckles when he sees my cheeks are glowing.

"Tomorrow then" he says while we walk towards the restaurant. Max, Kelly, Carlos and Pierre are already sitting there. I'm surprised Lando listened to me and invited Pierre. Lando puts his hand on my back. There are two seats left, one next to Kelly and the other next to Pierre. Lando fastens his step and quickly sits down next to Pierre. Idiot. I hug Kelly and say hi to the rest of the guys.

"Nice to see you guys friendly again" Max jokes.

"Shut up" Lando says while rolling his eyes.

"Huh? What happend?" Kelly looks at Max and me surprised. Wait, didn't he tell her? Well, he really isn't a chatty guy.

"Long story short, Lando was being a dick, but we're ok now" I say while patting Lando on the leg. Lando looks like he wants to say something, but holds it back. Good boy.

"Ooh, what did you do now?" Carlos asks laughing while raising his eyebrows multiple times. He looks ridiculous doing that. I love it.

"Can we drop this please?" Lando sighs. He waves the waiter over and we order some drinks. While eating dinner my phone keeps buzzing. I think its not polite to look on my phone during dinner, so I ignore it. The boys mostly talk about racing. Kelly and I sit there and listen to them going on and on. She seems to enjoy listening also.

I quickly look on my phone when we finish eating and see my dad texting me about our phone call. Saying he's sorry and that my mom will turn around. Lando looks quickly on my phone, I wonder what he read. God, I don't want to deal with this shit right now. You know what, fuck this. I just want to take the edge off.

"Anyone want shots?" I ask while I wave the waiter over.  Lando tries to grab my hand, so that the waiter doesn't come, but he's too late. I don't wait for any reactions.

"Can we get two shots each please, thank you." The waiter takes the order and walks away.

"You're an idiot" Max says laughing.

"Rough day Mia?" Carlos asks. I sigh and shrug my shoulders.

"You know we can't drink right?" Lando asks while looking at me. Oh that's right, driving tomorrow.

"Speak for yourself" Max jokes.

The waiter comes back and puts the plate full of shots on the table. Kelly and Max both grab one, the rest of the guys stare at us. We toast and quickly drink the shot.

"Well, then there were nine" Pierre says.

"Do you guys think I can drink 3 shots in a row?" I ask. Lando shakes his hand and lays his head in his hands.

"You are a danger to society" Carlos says.

"And a coward, do 6" Max says daring. I like this guy more and more.

"Don't encourage her Max!" Lando shouts.

"Ok, you time me" I say to Max. Max quickly takes his phone out of his pocket.

"You guys are idiots" Kelly jokes.

"Ready?" Max asks.

"Ready!"