Part 2: Chapter 9

I have been back at school for about a week and I already feel like it has been forever. I open our front door and kick off my shoes once i'm inside. Kate is not home yet. I think she's sleeping over at her boyfriends again. She has been staying there a lot lately. I do miss her, but i'm seeing Addison tomorrow so that's exciting. I try to call her, but she doesn't answer.

The last few days have been hard. I don't know why but this feeling of sadness has been flowing over me. I can't help but feel alone. Without thinking about it I call him on facetime.

"Hey" Lando says on the other side of the phone. "Hey" I say softly. He looks at me for a moment, probably seeing on my face how I am doing. "What are you doing?" I ask. He shows himself laying on a couch. I laugh. "You?" he asks. "Same" I sigh, "how did the house hunting go?"

"Yeah good, did you see the videos I sent you?" he asks. Maybe I shouldn't say to him that i've been watching them on repeat since then. I nod. "Which one do you like the most?" he asks. "The second one." I absolutely loved it. "The view is pretty amazing from that place" Lando agrees with me. "It's fucking amazing. And that kitchen" I say, hiding my excitement for him.

"What are you going to do today?" I ask. Lando shrugs his shoulders. "I just got back from the track, eat dinner and nothing much further really" he says.

"How are you? Like really" Lando asks after a moment of silence. "Fine" I say a bit too softly, "I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Babe, you know that this was your choice?" Lando asks. I feel tears burning behind my eyes. "I know" I stammer. Lando sighs, not really knowing what to say either.

"What are you going to do this week?" he asks, changing the subject. "Addison is coming to visit this weekend."

Lando nods, he looks like he disapproves. "What?" I ask confused. "Nothing" he lies. Weird guy.

"I watched the free practice by the way" I say. "You could come here and watch" Lando suggests. I laugh and shake my head. "I can't, I have school remember? And Addison is coming" I remind him. "Sounds like a lot of excuses to me" Lando jokes.

"I should really go and take a shower" Lando says, "been sweaty all day."

"Hmm" I say. "Want to watch?" Lando asks. "You know I like watching" I say jokingly. He stands up and walks into a bathroom. Oh my god, he is fucking serious. "Lando, I was jo.." I wanted to finish my sentence, say I was joking, but he took of his shirt and is now unbuttening his pants. "What were you saying?" Lando asks, standing now only in his boxers. "Nothing" I say, sitting up a bit. "It's not fair that you're wearing that much clothes and i'm nearly naked" he says, staring right into the camera. I bite my lip, contemplating what I should do next. Fuck it. I stand up and walk to my bedroom. "Don't forget to close your door" Lando teases, probably thinking i'm joking.

I put my phone down on my bed stand and slowly start taking of my clothes. Lando looks surprised and way too excited.

"Fuck" he says, staring at me. I softly slide my fingers over my almost naked body. This escalated quickly, but i'm fucking enjoying this.

"Tell me what you would want me to do if I where with you" Lando says, walking back to his bed. Oh my god, am I really going to answer this? Suck it up, Mia.

"Don't hold back" he encourages me.

"I would want you to bend me over, right here" I say, I run my hand over my desk, "and take me the way you did before."

"Fuck" Lando growls, "and then?" He sees me doubting. "Don't get shy now. Tell me."

"You would grab me by my hips, holding me in place. I would grab on to the desk as you keep pushing yourself inside of me. Your fingers would leave a mark on my hips, still squeezing" I realize i'm holding on to the desk, trying not to touch myself.

"Do it" Lando says. "What?"

"I know you're thinking about it. Touch yourself" he orders. "Here?" I feel my cheeks burning up. "Yes. Do it" Lando lays down on the bed. I do the same. "Touch yourself like I did last time."

Lando's pov.

As soon as I see her gasp I know she followed my instructions. "Fucking hell, I wish I was there with you" I growl, touching myself.

"You like to watch me, don't you?" she teases me. "You know I do."

"Move your fingers in a circle, imagine me doing it."

"Touch yourself" Mia says. "Already am, baby."

"Oh god" she says softly, throwing her head back into her pillow. I decide to encourage her a little more. "Imagine my lips on your skin, babe. Kissing you, pressing against you. My tongue too, swirling over your skin, just the way you like it."

"More. Talk more" she begs. "I want to fuck you so bad. Hard and fast. Over and over again, until you beg me to stop. I want to hear you scream my name as I make you come, time after time.."

"Fuckk" she says, her phone falling down. Hearing her come sends me over the edge, filling my boxers that I didn't even take off.

"Well, that was.." she says as she picks her phone up. I laugh and nod, fully agreeing with her.

"Certainly something I never did before" she smiles. "I plan on doing a lot of things you've never done before" I say, "but we might need to be closer than this to do them."

"Maybe I should come to you then" she smiles softly. "Yeah? You're the one who wanted space, remember?" I ask, sitting up.

She sighs. "Yes, maybe that's for the better. Don't you think?" She wants me to agree with her, to make it easier not to see each other. But I don't agree. I miss her.

"No. You know what I want."

"I do miss you" she says. "I miss you too" I say. More than you know.