📁🔍Coloring🌼☀️

Pairing: Angie and Shuichi
i think these two have a nice dynamic— and so i wanted to write something for it! i hope you enjoy it ^^"
————————————————————————
Shuichi poked his head into the art room, noticing Angie sitting in a nearby chair. The originally clean table had paint of a variety of colors splashed onto it, and Angie was sketching out something on a blank piece of paper.

Shuichi knew he probably shouldn't talk to her right now. He was small! He couldn't risk her finding out.

...But he really, really wanted to color.

Especially in the art room! There were so many options... paints, paintbrushes, crayons, colored pencils, pencils, pens, blank paper, lined paper, colored paper, clay in a variety of colors, and so much more!

Tempting himself by simply thinking of the beautiful art designing tools, he walked into the room, leaving the doorway.

"Angie?" He started softly.

Angie glanced around, a smile forming on her face as she greeted Shuichi with a kind wave, her personality radiating brightness and kindness, despite how unusual she may act.

"Nyahaha!" She clasped her hands together, "It's a pleasure seeing you, Shuichi! How are you?"

Shuichi smiled back at her, waving.

" 'M good!" He responded, going over and sitting down beside her. He studied what she was drawing, and he noticed an island-like figure. "Ohhh, 's really pretty."

Angie's smile only seemed to widen.

"Why, thank you! Atua told me to draw my home, so I did exactly that! Ah, what an honor it is to live under the will of Atua. Would you like to draw with me as well, Shuichi?"

Shuichi gasped, nodding frantically.

"Can I, Can I?!" He swung his legs on the seat, excitement in his expression.

Angie seemed to be happy with Shuichi's wish to do art, a hobby that was important to her. It meant a lot that someone had the same interests as her, and was even willing to do the hobby with her!

"Of course, of course! Atua thinks all offerings are beautiful, if they are done from the heart," Angie told him thoughtfully, pulling out a piece of paper from a nearby shelf and sliding it over to him.

"What would you like to draw in?" She asked in her usual tone that was often laced with a sound as thick as honey, her accent almost a base, like tea. Honey and warm tea. That described Angie rather well.

"Can I use a pen?" He asked, huffing when he slurred some of his words. He was slipping— but it was okay! Angie wouldn't know! Hopefully she would just think he was tired.

Angie nodded, pulling a pen out of a nearby cup and handing it to him.

"There you go, Shuichi! What are you going to draw?"

Shuichi paused, thinking for a moment.

"It's a secret," He hummed, taking the pen and starting to draw an ocean.

Angie gave a pleased smile, returning back to her sketch of an island.

Shuichi giggled, sliding the pen all throughout the paper, making peaceful strokes with the utensil.

Angie glanced back over at him. Shuichi was swinging his legs, humming, and occasionally slurring his words. She pondered for a moment. Some of the members on her island happened to do something called age regression... perhaps Shuichi did that, too!

"Shuichi," She started off, still in her carefree, content tone, "Do you happen to be regressed?"

Shuichi's attention immediately snatched from the paper over to Angie. He swallowed, setting down the pen and shifting uncomfortably. He kept his gaze off of Angie, tears filling his eyes.

He had to compose himself. He had to be older! He can't risk anyone finding out! He can't!

" 'M... 'M...." He stuttered, his face flushing with fear and embarrassment.

Angie seemed to notice his fear, quickly putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, no no! Atua says that I should not judge anyone," She told him, a grin on her face, "I will not tell anyone. I shall look after you, for the moment, for it is Atua's will!"

Shuichi relaxed, biting his lip and looking up at her shyly.

"Three," He mumbled, keeping his gaze on the floor.

"Three? Oh my, oh my, that's so young, Shuichi!" She smiled at him, "You should finish your drawing and then be off to bed. It's late, after all, no?"

Shuichi huffed, but nodded and returned to his drawing, scribbling and laughing while Angie only smiled.

When he had finished thoroughly sketching out the design and coloring it, he swung his legs with excitement, passing it over to Angie.

"Drew it! For you!"

Angie blinked, gasping. She had a content look on her face.

"Nyahaha! Thank you, Shuichi!" When she scanned over it, she paused, "What is this, exactly?"

"Your home," Shuichi told her shyly, "And the ocean's over there."

Shuichi had a feeling it would bring Angie joy. So, he drew it. The best he could, anyway.

"Oh my, I love it!" She grinned, her blue eyes shimmering with happiness, "Thank you, Shuichi!"

He giggled, setting the pen down and yawning.
Angie tilted her head, still holding the drawing close to her.

"Oh, is Shuichi tired?" She asked him, "Cmon, we should get you to bed."

"Don't wanna," He whined, though his eyelids occasionally fluttered shut, ony to quickly open once more.

"You need to sleep when you're tired!" Angie told him, "Atua says that all people should get enough rest."

Shuichi pouted, though he reached out and held Angie's hand.

"You go with me?"

"Of course, of course!" She nodded, squeezing onto his hand and walking him out of the art room, leading him into his room and lightly opening the door when she did so.

She glanced over, noticing him chewing on his sleeve.

"Ah, no, no," She murmured, gently pulling his hand away from his mouth, "Do you have anything like a soother, instead?"

Shuichi's face flushed with embarrassment as he nodded.

"Uh huh. By my bed— in a bag."

Angie softly pried him away from her, going over and opening the bag, pulling out a blue pacifier.

"This, my artist?" She asked him.

He nodded shyly.

She smiled, returning back to him and sliding it into his mouth and leading him over to his bed.

Once he'd settled in, holding his stuffie close and drowsily drifting in and out of conciousness, Angie tenderly tilted his head up, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep well, Shuichi," She told him.

"You too," He mumbled back to her, " 'Ank you."

Angie sighed, a content grin forming on her face.

"Of course, of course, little one."