💜🏁Oversized Sweater📁🔎

Caregiver: Shuichi Saihara
Little: Kokichi Ouma
hello everyone!! this oneshot was requested by KaosVeryChaotic c: i hope you like it! i have not uploaded in a hot minute and i'm so sorry HSKSJK i've been really busy!! this is my first saiouma oneshot for the book, and while it's popular, i think it's pretty cute! have a great day everyone <3
————————————————————————

"Shu! Shu!" Kokichi called for his caregiver, pointing at the door and jumping up and down, "Truck! Truck!"

Shuichi glanced up from the book he was reading, a smile forming on his face as he placed it to the side, standing up and walking over to where Kokichi was, peeking out the window.

"Ah, that's a delivery truck, dear," He told him, "That must be for us. We ordered some clothes online, remember?"

Kokichi nodded.

"Uh huh!" He grinned, "Wanna go see it! Can we, can we?"

Shuichi chuckled. Kokichi would not usually be this ecstatic about clothes had they not ordered a checkered sweater that he absolutely adored.

"Of course we can," He said, "We should try on the clothes, as well."

He reached out to open the door, blinking in surprise when Kokichi immediately ran outside.

"Hey!" He called, "Look both ways before you cross, Kokichi!"

He sighed at the quick thumbs up he was given, before running outside along with Kokichi.

Shuichi was quick to catch up to him, and they soon found themselves at their mailbox, Kokichi already opening it and pulling out the packages.

"Package!" He said excitedly as he pulled it out, proudly holding it in his arms. It made Shuichi laugh, shutting the mailbox for him, seeing as his arms were full with the package.

"That's right, love," He smiled with approval, "Package! Now, do you want to go inside and try our clothes on?"

Kokichi nodded.

"Can we, can we?"

Shuichi would've liked to add, "What's the magic word?" or, "What do we say?", but he didn't want to prolong Kokichi's enthusiasm any longer than he had to. Besides, to his surprise, Kokichi was a rather well-mannered regressor, very much so that it was an obvious difference from his bigger age.

So, he only turned towards their house, watching the way Kokichi's eyes lit up.

"We can if you race me there!"

It was safe to say that Kokichi won. That was not something Shuichi didn't expect.

What Shuichi didn't expect was for the sweater he ordered to practically fall off of him— the sleeves too long on his arms and the top of it revealing way too much of his chest.

Kokichi was laughing at him, pointing at him in his own checkered sweater (which actually fit him).

"Shu!" He giggled, "Not fit! Looks so silly on you!"

Shuichi knew he probably looked silly. Kokichi did not need to tell him that.

Nonetheless, he found himself cracking a smile. When Kokichi found something amusing, he got so excited, and it was almost impossible to not match his energy.

"I'm sure I do," He chuckled, turning around to take it off and slip his original T-shirt back on, "I'll probably return it, in that case."

It wasn't too long before he had taken the sweater off and set it on the bed that Kokichi walked over and picked it up, brushing it against his cheek.