💜🏁Ways to Cope🎀🔧🤖💙

Little: Kokichi Ouma
Caregivers: Miu Iruma and K1-B0
hello!! this one was requested by JAMgirl183 :D i hope you like this, and thank you for the request!! there is some light swearing in this, because of... well, miu, so please be careful with that!! but other than that, thank you for reading, and have a lovely day <3
—————————————————————————————

Kokichi felt utterly silly as he scrolled through lists of coping mechanisms online, his eyes carefully scanning for one that he believed could work.

Obviously, due to being in a killing game, his stress levels were... Well, particularly high, to say the least. So— he figured, finding a way to cope with that wasn't the worst thing ever, right?

Of course, he'd heard it all before. He'd read, "Drink water!" or, "Get enough sleep!" as well as annoyingly often— "Try meditation!"

Kokichi was sure no matter how much water he drank, he would not escape from the crippling fear and despair of a game in which he was forced to murder his classmates.

So— that left him to avoid licensed websites, ones certified by therapists/doctors (which might not have been the smartest idea), and went onto more creative websites.

Tumblr, Wattpad, hell, he even scrolled through youtube for coping mechanisms. Maybe he'd find something that would actually be beneficial for him.

It wasn't until his gaze fell onto a word called age regression that his attention was truly grabbed.

Perhaps it was due to the unfamiliarity of it— he had no idea what this way of coping was, and he was intrigued. Or maybe he just simply was grasping for anything that could help him.

Either way, he clicked open another tab and searched up, "What is age regression?"

As Kokichi's eyes scanned over the results and explanations, he felt himself pause.

"Age regression involves acting younger than you are, whether that is only a few years younger than your current age or returning to a child-like or infant-like state."

"Age regression therapy can help you handle stress and deal with the pressures of everyday life. It's also used in hypnotherapy and psychology to help people with trauma."

In all honesty, his first response was to shy away from the subject and go back to his endless scrolling. But, as he thought about it more... it wasn't like it was the worst thing he could stumble upon.

It sounded like it'd be humiliating if someone found out, however... If he was entirely alone, if there was no chance anyone could find out...

It certainly could help.

Besides— It was just finding comfort in your childhood memories, right? There was hardly a thing wrong with that, nothing he should feel embarrassed about.

...Maybe he should save this page. Just in case.
————————————————————————

"Ooh! Iruma-san, what are you making?!" Kokichi exclaimed, a grin wide on his face as he peered over at Miu's invention.

It was probably a mistake to let him into her lab, but... He wanted to watch her! And Miu certainly was not one to decline others seeing her magnificent inventions!

"I must admit..." Kiibo pondered, "I'm curious as well, Miu. What are you inventing?"

Miu paused, momentarily focusing her attention on the two that were in front of her.