🍀✨Horror Movies💙⭐️

Caregiver: Sayaka Maizono
Little: Makoto Naegi
hello!! this was requested by Jjee4ever :D i hope you enjoy it! this is my first time writing naezono for the oneshot book so i'm excited!! take care everyone <3
————————————————————————

"Hi, Makoto!" Sayaka's cheery voice rang through the movie theatre as she waved at him.

Makoto waved back, his face a bit flushed as he walked towards Sayaka, who had already gotten their tickets. She was holding them in her hand, as well as a bag of popcorn. He almost felt a bit embarrassed that she had appeared before him, despite the fact that he was on time.

"Hey, Sayaka," He smiled at her, "You're early."

She brought a hand to her lips as she chuckled, excitement on her face. She seemed genuinely happy to be on a date with him, despite him being so ordinary.

"I knew when you'd come, so I just wanted to be a tad earlier than you. I'm psychic."

Upon Makoto's look of surprise, she laughed once more.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Just my intuition," She said, before gesturing to the theatre, "Would you like to go now? I already bought us popcorn. I hope it's okay to share."

"Oh, that's fine!" Makoto told her, following her lead as she began to walk towards the room that would play the movie.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you!" She said abruptly, "The worker told me that the tickets for the original show we were going to see were sold out. She was able to swap it out with Annabelle. I hope you're not afraid of horror movies?"

Makoto swallowed, a nervous expression on his face that he hoped she didn't notice.

"That's okay," He assured her, "They don't bother me."

"Glad to hear it," She flashed him a smile, one that made him feel warm inside.

Just his luck. Not that Sayaka was aware, but horror movies terrified him. They always had. He still remembers Komaru making fun of him for screaming at them, or his friends playing them at sleepovers and him not getting a wink of sleep after that.

But he couldn't tell Sayaka, the Ultimate Pop Sensation, that he was scared of horror movies! That'd make him seem pathetic. He was doing well to go on a date with someone as extraordinary as her. He didn't need to admit his fear of horror movies to her and ruin the date.

"I think this is the room for the movie we're watching," Sayaka said, glancing up from the ticket.

Makoto walked towards the door, opening it and nodding.

"After you," He said to her, and she giggled at the gesture.

"How sweet," Her voice came out as a hum as she walked into the room, Makoto following behind her.

The two found their seats, sitting down and awaiting for the movie to start.

"I actually haven't been to a theatre in a while..." Sayaka murmured, "I'm excited to see a movie here again."

The statement would ring true for Makoto as well, had they not been watching a horror movie. The sticky floors, dimmed lights, and people whispering to each other was such a familiar sight, it was almost nostalgic.

"Yeah, me too," He said, "Movies are fun."

He internally cringed. 'Movies are fun'?

Sayaka didn't seem bothered by it, though. She agreed with him, saying that movies were indeed fun.