🌊🍩Amusement Park!🥋💕

Caregiver: Sakura Ogami
Little: Aoi Asahina
hey!! this was requested by kiamoramylove :) sakuraoi is always sweet to write!! since there wasn't a prompt stated i decided to write for them at an amusement park— i hope that's okay! i do want to say that hina refers to sakura as "mama" in case that'd make anyone uncomfy— but that's mostly it! i hope you enjoy this :D have a great day!
————————————————————————

When Hina regressed on their way to the amusement park, Sakura was a little worried that she would be too scared to ride any of the more intense rides.

Clearly, though, her assumption was wrong.

When they arrived, Hina immediately gasped and pointed to a rollercoaster that had several loops, seeming to go at a fast speed.

"Mama! I wanna do that one!" She quickly spoke, giggling with excitement as she turned to Sakura, "Please do it with me? Please?"

Sakura took a glance at the ride, returning back to her little before offering a small smile.

"Love, are you sure you'll be alright?" Sakura asked, concern lacing through her voice as she reached out to place a hand on Hina's shoulder, "I'm sure we could find a ride that's less... well, thrilling."

Sakura ended her phrase with a chuckle, and Hina only shook her head.

"No, gonna be okay!" She insisted, "Wanna do it! If I don't like it, you don't hafta lemme go on any more like it!"

Sakura sighed, aware she would not get anywhere with protesting anymore. She took Hina's hand, looking over at the line for the ride.

"Alright. Here, let's go quickly, okay? There's not too much of a line."

Hina cheered with excitement, squeezing tightly onto Sakura's hand and happily jogging over to the ride that had just started to return to its starting point.

It wasn't too long before they were guided by a director controlling the roller coaster, seating them down in a seat and ensuring their buckles were tightened safely.

From here on, it was just the anticipation.

"When's it gonna start?" Hina asked, swinging her legs impatiently.

"I'm not sure, hun," Sakura chuckled, "Are you excited?"

Hina nodded.

"I am, I am!" She giggled.

"Well," Sakura said, reaching out to hold onto Hina's hand, "If you get too scared, just squeeze onto my hand."

Hina nodded, squeezing Sakura's hand anyways for good measure, anticipation shining in her eyes.

"'Kay, Mama," She said, "I wi—"

Hina was unable to finish her sentence when the two suddenly heard a loud whir from the ride, their seats kickstarting almost immediately.

"Woah!" Hina gasped, and she didn't have time to convey her excitement as they started shooting down the ride, going down a steep hill and instantly going straight back up.

The wind whipped onto both of their faces, and Hina cheered, Sakura letting out a laugh.

It was exhilirating, and it was going so fast the two of them could hardly see their surroundings as they gripped tighter onto the metal bar in front of them.

The ride shot down a ton of curves, steeper areas, and it even went close to going upside down at one point. The whole time, Sakura was grinning and Hina was shouting with excitement.

Though, at some point, the ride slowed down, before coming to a halt right at where they first started.

When Sakura glanced over to check on her little, she found herself smiling once more as Hina couldn't stop grinning.

"Woah..." She breathed out, "Was so much fun!"

Sakura chuckled, de-attaching herself from the ride and reaching out to help Hina out of her own seat.

"I'm glad you had fun, love. That was quite an intense ride."

"Yeah, but was fun," Hina told her, standing up and latching onto Sakura's hand.

Sakura led Hina out of the roller coaster area, glancing around to see if there was anything particularly fun that may catch Hina's eye.

Though, when Sakura felt a tugging on her wrist, she turned to look at where Hina was pointing.

"Merry go round!" Hina gasped, before quickly turning her head to face Sakura, "Can we, Mama? Please?"

Sakura nodded, her gaze falling onto the shimmery ride. It was simple, yet quite adorable. She could definitely see the appeal in it. It wasn't like she was going to complain about doing a calmer activity after going on such a harsh roller coaster ride, either.

"Of course," She said, "Come on, let's go before the line gets any bigger."

Admittedly, the two did need to wait in line for a fair amount of time. But— despite that— it was soon their turn!

Hina sat down on one of the horses, and Sakura sat down right behind her, the lights radiating from the ride causing the amusement park atmosphere to feel... well, more amusing, and delightful.

The ride soon kickstarted, slowly taking the riders in a circle, an up and down movement guiding the plastic horse across the merry go round.

Hina had a big smile on her face the whole time, and Sakura could only feel her heart twist with adoration at that. She was glad she got the opportunity to do this with her little. This was such a fun experience for the two to go on together, and she was more then happy she was able to do it.

Soon, the ride began to still, and it wasn't long before Hina stepped off of the seat, walking back up to Sakura.

"Fun!" She gasped, and Sakura reached out to ruffle her hair.

"I'm glad you had fun, dear," She said, turning her head over to a food truck, "I do believe that they're selling lemonade and donuts over there, when you get hungry."

Hina's eyes lightened up, and Sakura soon found herself with a hand latched closely onto her.

"Go now, please?" Hina tugged at her caregiver's wrist excitedly, "Pleeease?"

There was no way Sakura could say no to that.

So, the two of the walked over the food truck, happy to find that the line wasn't all that long. They might have waited just a few minutes before it was time for them to place their order.

Hina ended up getting a chocolate donut, and Sakura ordered a vanilla one for herself, as well as lemonade for the two of them.

They sat down at a table, and almost immediately, Hina bit into her donut, a contented grin on her face at the taste.

She always had a sweet tooth when she regressed. That wasn't something she could deny.

The two stayed like that, eating their food and finishing off their lemonade, the sun beating down on them as they enjoyed the rest of their day.

It wasn't long, though, before Hina sighed and laid her head against the table, a look of exhaustion passing over her. She'd certainly had a fun day, but... she was reasonably tired.

Sakura noticed this, reaching out to gently pat her shoulder.

"Are you ready to leave, love?" Sakura murmured to her, and Hina nodded.

" 'M kinda sleepy," She said, "We go home and take nap?"

Sakura felt her heart twist with happiness as she smiled. She didn't know how she had gotten lucky enough to be with someone like Hina.

She'd had such a good time today. Hopefully they would have the chance to do this again.

"Of course," Sakura told her, grabbing her hand and standing up to lead her back to their car, "Come on, dear. Let's head home."