💜🏁Lockers🎀🔧

Cg: Miu Iruma
Little: Kokichi Ouma
hey! this wasn't requested, but i've wanted to do something like this for some time. it's in a non-despair au. i do want to warn you that there is some swearing for Miu's part, so watch out for that!! also, i wrote this intending it to be platonic, but you can view it as romantic if you wish :D thanks for reading!
——————————————————————————————

This was not how Kokichi planned for his morning to go.

He didn't expect to be heading to Math class and end up being shoved into his own locker. Wasn't that something that happened in the movies? He wished he could remember, but he couldn't clear his thoughts, seeing as he was already distracted.

His thoughts felt clattered, and his heart was racing from the sheer adrenaline of the knowledge he was locked in here, he would be stuck in here until someone got him out.

Despite it all, he tried to take a deep breath. If he calmed himself down, then this would turn out alright. He would handle the situation better if he was calm.

It was quite hard to calm yourself down in such a situation— especially when claustrophobia has been a rather prevalant fear in your lifetime.

Kokichi swallowed thickly, bringing his knees up to his chest and glancing around. It was tight and cold in here— causing him to shiver.

It was... scary. It was terrifying.

"Is... Anyone out there?" He raised his voice, cringing at how it wavered and sounded a little hesitant. Now was not the time to regress.

He was hoping to be heard through the locker, however, classes had started. The halls were emptier than he had ever seen them. That made him feel hopeless.

His eyes watered, and he took in another deep breath, but the air wasn't fresh. It was stuffy and maybe even a little warm— so it did nothing to help aid in calming himself down.

It wasn't like Kokichi was actively trying to regress. In fact, if he had the choice, he would have stopped it in an instant.

But... He was stuck in a cold, stuffy locker. He hated being in tight spaces, and he might despise the fact that he had no way out even more.

He had no control over this situation. That ate at his very core— adding to the fear that had already settled deep into his stomach.

As soon as the tears blurred his vision, spilling down his cheeks regardless of how much he tried to blink them away, he slipped.

Everything felt fuzzier, but as much as it was supposed to feel carefree, it didn't. He was regressed, but it wasn't comforting or calming. It was scary.

Kokichi wasn't sure how long he stayed stuck in that locker, tugging at his hair and letting pitiful sobs rack at his tightly curled up frame. All he knew, was it was much longer than he wanted it to be.

However, he soon heard footsteps from outside of the locker— clattering on the cold, hard floor— quite comparable to where he was right now.

He didn't care how far he had slipped by that point. He could care less who saw him, he just wanted out. It'd be too much for him to stay stuck in here any longer, especially in such a regressed state!

"H-Hey... Wait! I'm— 'M in a locker. Can you help—?"

He was trying to keep his voice steady and composed to hide the fact he was in the practical mindset of a young child, but he supposed he couldn't really blame himself if he stumbled over a couple words or his voice sounded tinier than usual. It was bound to happen.