bachelor parties

"Come on Stevie, it'll be fun!"

Bucky said.

"Just relax!"

Clint said.

"It's just to a bar!"

Sam said.

But it's not what they meant!!!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
"Hey Steve, we're having a party for Scott cause he's getting married to Hope so come on, bachelor party!" Sam nudged him.

"Do I have to?" Steve whined as he hated bachelor parties because they involve strippers and drinking.

"Yes." They all nodded along immediately.

"... fine." Steve sighed then put his book down just to head out with them as they drove to the strip club together.

"Don't worry Stevie." Bucky hummed. "Come on Stevie, it'll be fun so quit pouting." He nudged him.

"Yeah, just relax! We've got this all under control!" Clint ensured.

"It's just to a bar!" Sam reasoned and the blonde heard the lie through the sound of his heart beating a mile a minute.

"Goody." Steve said flatly in mock of them just to slump in his seat to the ride to strip club they were inevitably going to.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
"Isn't this fun!?" Bucky shouted over the noise of the strip club they were in.

"Yeah... thrilling." Steve mocked then drank his Scotch with a huff as he stayed at the bar in fear of getting lap dances or an STD.

"Come on Stevie, let's go through this door and take you to the other party." Bucky walked the blonde inside another room just for the blonde to gape but then he hummed.

"Okay... you're somewhat forgiven for dragging me here." Steve hummed because this was his idea of a party, a much better strip club if anything.

"I'll leave ya to your fellas while I go find a broad to drink Vodka out of her bellybutton." Bucky hummed then headed off to the other strip club as the blonde seemed more pleased, still uneasy, but more liking the environment than the last one.

"And now, give a warm welcome to Superior!"

Steve turned his head to the stage just to see a beautiful, chocolate haired, big doe eyed, man walk onto the stage wearing a short shirt that had the designs to be like a suit of armor on it while his booty shorts resembled the same thing and the gloves were bright red, along with the rest of his attire, with some gold outlines on it as well which made his skin tone pop out yet also complimented it ever so nicely.

Superior sauntered onto the stage with confidence enveloping his body like a spirit guides its fellow person just for the man to start dancing to the music once it started playing which caused Steve to instantly start to feel his pants tighten the more he watched the show of the beautiful man.

Steve was so entranced with how the man moved and bended in so many different ways, especially around a metal pole as well.

Some time through the dancing and the loud cheers of the others around them, Superior and Steve locked eyes which made the blonde bite his tongue and cross his legs so he didn't go and do anything stupid.

Superior smirked then winked at the blonde just to start doing more dances with his legs spread open and his ass in perfect view for everyone.

Steve let out a small whimper just to shift around in his seat as he tried to keep his hard-on in control after the performance and clapped once the man finished dancing so now he really could take care of his problem in his pants.