"The One Where Eddie Won't Go."

"Hey Eddie." Sam mumbled as he turned over in his bed then shot up and shrieked.

"Ah!"

"What are you doin' here?"

"Nothin' roomie, just, watchin' you sleep." Eddie smiled as he spoke in his normal nasally voice.

Sam made a face as he gave him a look.

"Why?"

"It makes me feel, um... peaceful." Eddie hummed. "Please." He gestured to the bed to have the man go back to sleep.

"I can't sleep now!"

"Oh, y-you want me to sing?"

"No!"

"Look, that's it. It's over. I want you out. I want you out of my apartment now." Sam gestured.

"Whoa. W-w-what are you talkin' about, man?"

"Hannibal Lecter... better roommate than you." Sam clarified while the man gaped.

"No, no, see, now I don't think you're bein' fair." Eddie reasoned.

"I mean, one night, you see me and you get scared. What about all the other nights when you don't see me? Huh?"

"What about last night when you went and got a drink of water and I was nice enough to hide behind the door?" He pointed out with a hum while the man gaped.

"I didn't realize that." Sam nodded along.

"Yeah."

"Get out now!"

"Okay." Eddie shrugged.

"You really want me out."

"Uh, yes please."

"Okay, then I wanna hear you say it."

"I wanna hear you say, you want me out."

"I want you out." Sam emphasized to him.

"No, no, no." Eddie shook his head.

"I wanna hear it from your lips."

"Where did you hear from before!" Sam gestured wildly in awe.

"Oh, alright! Alright. You know what pal, I understand, consider me gone. I'll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow."

Sam did a gesture like he was praying and mouthed the words "thank you" with a hum.

"I heard that." Eddie spoke while the Falcon stopped short and gaped at him.

___________________________________

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Hey, woah-hey look at you." Tony laughed as he sat at the table and smirked at the soldier.

"Finally got that time machine working, huh?"

"Seriously, you like it?" Bucky perked up.

"This guy was sellin' 'em on 8th Avenue and I looked at 'em and I thought, ya know what I don't have?"

"A mirror." Nat deadpanned at the soldier while the man gave her a look.

"Fine, whatever, I think it's jaunty." Bucky hummed as he sat down in his seat at the table.

They both gave him looks as they've never, in their lives, have heard the Sergeant use such sophisticated words before when speaking.

"Jaunty?" Nat cocked a brow as she gave him a look.