"Compliments from the chef."

"What place is this exactly?" Tony looked around curiously as he sat down with a hum. 

"It's new." Rhodey shrugged as he was sitting across from him. 

"Wanda, quit trying to get cell reception, you're out of data." Nat nudged her down. 

"Being broke honestly sucks." Wanda huffed then sat down with a groan but perked up when she got a menu. 

"Hello, I'm William and I will be your server for today." The waiter smiled at them as he handed them their menus. 

"Do you guys happen to have, by any chance, have free Wifi?" Wanda looked at him curiously while she was tapping her fingers against the laminated menu. 

"Yes. It's under guest." William informed then smiled at them. 

"Score!" Wanda pumped her fist then went on her phone and went right back to texting. 

"Seriously, I feel like I'm babysitting you guys." Nat deadpanned at them then swatted at the billionaire who was doing spit-balls at random people then acting as if he didn't do it. 

Rhodey laughed as he was doing it too but grunted and sighed when he got kicked underneath the table. 

"Rhodes, knock it off, quit bein' a terrible influence on him." Nat swatted at the two then ordered a drink for all of them, knowing all of them perfectly really helps. 

"Be right back with your drinks." William smiled then headed to the back to write it down. 

"Yo, Stevie, look at the hot brunette at that table." 

Steve turned his head then rushed to the door to look at the man because of how beautiful he is. 

"Alright ya creep, dial it back a bit." 

"Buck, shut up." Steve swatted at him as he kept looking through the little circle in the doorway to see the beautiful man at the table. 

"Yeah, she's hot." Bucky hummed. 

"What?" Steve turned to him as he made a face. 

"Right there." 

Bucky pointed to the table he was talking about then hummed as he smirked at the woman sitting with a group of girls and gave her a head nod with a smirk. 

"Oh, no, I was lookin' at him." 

Steve pointed to the table next to the group of girls and pointed to the brunette sitting next to an African American with two redheads. 

"Oh, redheads, I like 'em, they're feisty." Bucky smirked then grabbed the tray of food when it was ready and headed out. 

Steve admired the man sitting at the table and laughing just to hear his name and rush back to his station. 

"Aw, you got a crush on a customer." 

"Knock it off, Sam, no I don't." Steve grumbled as he was cooking some food for the people while his friend was cutting up the vegetables. 

"Oh yeah, I've never seen you react that way to anybody when they come here but suddenly, that brunette walks in and you're smilin' as wide as the Cheshire Cat." Sam nudged with a laugh then scooped up the vegetables and plopped them in the pot. 

"Seriously, look at him Sam." Steve nudged him to the door and pointed at the brunette who was laughing and drinking from a small straw in his Scotch. 

"He's..." 

"beautiful." 

"messy." 

"Sam." Steve whacked him in the back of the head for his comment then waved him off as he shooed him away and went back to admiring the beautiful specimen.