feeling any better?

"Hey." Steve smiled when he saw his boyfriend.

"Hi." Tony saw him then furrowed his brows. "I thought you went to the stores on Wednesdays?"

"Yeah, but Buck was havin' some girl over and decided to leave because I really did not want to hear that." The blonde shrugged then sighed.

"What's wrong Cappy?" Tony faced him with a frown.

"Well, it's just, we're gonna go back there and he's probably gonna be shirtless and stuff and this sounds so childish but I really don't want you seein' him." Steve reasoned as he faced the brunette as they were on the second floor together.

"What? Why?" Tony scoffed as he made a face.

"Because, he's my best friend and whenever I have somethin' he takes it." Steve grumbled.

"No he doesn't."

"Seriously, he does." Steve gave him a look.

"When we were 5, he stole my baseball glove cause he liked mine more and gave me his which sucked. Now I understood why he wanted mine."

"It's a baseball glove, Steve. How could it possibly be any different?"

"It just was, okay?" Steve groaned while the engineer scoffed at him.

"Every date, he always got. I never did. He literally always, always, always, got his way." He sighed as he faced the mechanic.

"So just don't look at him. Whenever a girl sees him shirtless, they always want him."

Tony scoffed as he gave the blonde a look then kissed him softly.

"Cappy, I'm not going to want him."

"Seriously?" Steve gave him a look as he didn't believe it for a second.

"Why would I want him? He's like a child."

"Well, that I can't argue with." Steve pondered then waved it off.

"But please, just don't."

"Fine." Tony assured him with a small chuckle.

They started walking up together as they talked about random things with one another and listened to the other as well.

"Oh, I was doing some searching into your past because some people were looking into it and I wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything else for people to use against you or anything and I found this paper about you that Bucky wrote." Tony handed the blonde the pages and the man took it with intrigue.

Steve saw the title and gaped then grabbed all the pages immediately.

"By the way, did you know this person at all cause if you did, why did they do that when they were five?" Tony looked at the blonde curiously while the man groaned.

"No!" Steve whined as he held it close.

"Cappy, what's wrong?"

"I hate this stupid book!"

"Why?"

"Because, it has every embarrassing story about me in there and he used it for English class for creative writing." Steve groaned.

"He changed the name but it's me!"

"Oh my God." Tony gaped as he covered his mouth to hide the laughter.

Steve stormed into the apartment as he scowled at the soldier.

"Oh, hey Stevie." Bucky smiled as he walked over to him to give him some food he just made but saw the blonde looking mad so he back-tracked.