Prom 2.0

"We brought snacks for movie night." Wanda smiled as she waddled inside with a bounce in her step as the others followed behind her inside the billionaires place. 

"Yo, what's with all the clothes?" Laura gaped as she saw a bunch of clothes on the man's furniture. 

"Oh, well, with work and celebrations and parties and stuff, I needed more suits and for that, I needed more room in my closet." Tony shrugged as he was taking out some wine glasses as the other girls were pouring themselves a glass. 

"I meant why are they folded? But whatever." Laura shrugged as she placed her jacket on the table then walked over to them while the billionaire gave her a look. 

"Oh! What's this?" Hope gaped as she picked up a piece of clothing and pointed to it. 

"What's this?" Nat spoke up as she picked up something too. 

"Oh, I wore that to prom." Tony hummed. 

"You mean to tell me that you wore this to prom?" Nat dangled some weird body suit eyed it carefully. 

"Oh, ha, no." Tony snorted as he shook his head. 

"I was talking to Hope." 

"I wore that for Cappy a couple nights ago." He waved off as the girls covered their mouths to hide their laughter. 

"No, I wore a suit to prom, guys." He ensured. 

"Wow, you still have it?" Laura gaped. 

"I just assumed it was balled up in the corner of a closet somewhere in your old schools." 

Tony stopped pouring himself a glass of wine just to face his friends and give them all looks. 

"What kind of teenager did you think I was like in high school?" 

"A man-whore." 

"A slut." 

"Easy." 

They all shrugged while the man gave them looks. 

"The word is popular." Tony informed.  

"Yeah, well, basically the same thing than what we thought." Hope hummed while the genius gave her a look as the others nodded along again. 

"I hated my prom." Laura sighed. 

"What? Why?" Tony scoffed as he faced them. 

"Well, the guy I was with, liked my friend and only asked me out to get to her and even went off to talk to her the whole time while I was stuck trying to get this weird nerd away from me who kept asking for a dance." Laura grumbled. 

"Oh, I never went to one." Nat shrugged as she was picking at her nails. 

"What!" They all shot their heads to her. 

"Neither did I." Wanda hummed. 

"Oh my God, we have to make a prom." Hope scoffed. 

"What?" The others faced her immediately with a scoff. 

"Oh come on guys, this'll be fun! Let's recreate prom and have one now!" Hope nudged them all. 

"No, no, guys, seriously, prom isn't that special or anything like that." Tony spoke up. 

"Why not? You were probably the most popular guy there and made out with all the girls, even the guys too, probably the Captain of the football team." Laura scoffed as she kicked him lightly. 

"Okay, for your information, I made out with girls and only one guy and he wasn't the Captain... he was the quarterback." Tony muttered then waved them off when they gave him looks.