"The Wig."

"Oh, boy, it's been a long time since I saw a movie that good." 

"Those Italians make great movies actually." 

"The woman were the best part." 

"Oh!" The girls hit the guys for that comment while the guys gaped at them. 

"I couldn't understand what the picture was 'bout." Bucky pondered. 

"Picture?" The others made faces. 

"Yeah, picture. What they called movie's back in our time." Steve scoffed as he nudged them lightly. 

"Yeah." Bucky nodded along as the blonde sided with him. 

"Oh please, if it ain't Donald Duck, it's over your head." Nat rolled her eyes as she nudged the soldier lightly. 

"I don't like you." Bucky eyed her then got up and sat in a different seat that wasn't right next to the redhead while she scoffed. 

"Ha, Italy is better. Told ya Cappy." Tony smirked at the blonde who scoffed. 

"I said it was a good picture love, Buck was the one who said they were better." Steve clarified to him. 

"Oh please, what I wouldn't give to be an actor in Italy." Tony hummed. 

"I would pay to see that." Bucky cheered then grunted when he got whacked in the head by the blonde. 

"Knock it off." Steve glared. 

"Oh come on, I think I could really make it over in Italy if I tried and dressed like 'em." Tony reasoned with the blonde. 

"No." Steve shook his head then got a glass so he could drink some Scotch. 

"Oh come on, if I at least changed my hair or changed my outfit." Tony nudged him. 

"No." 

"Oh, sei un marito così ingrato!" Tony glared at the blonde as he shouted at him in Italian. 

"Stai dimenticando che parlo fluentemente anche quella lingua." Steve got up as he eyed the man carefully and spoke back in the language, which he is also fluent in. 

"Well why not? At least just an Italian haircut like they have in the movies or their style." Tony whined. 

"I like your hair just the way it is and your clothing." Steve gave him a look. 

"Oh please, if he wears Italian stuff, it'll be easier ta rip off." Bucky nudged him then grunted when he got elbowed in the stomach this time. 

"See? I shoulda married Bucky, rather than you. He agrees with me." Tony huffed. 

"Don't take his side." Steve scoffed. 

"He's only sayin' that cause he's like a horny teenager." 

"I would argue but it's true." Bucky shrugged. 

"Oh shut up." Wanda kicked him. 

"Oh! You're no fun." Tony waved off the blonde then walked into the kitchen to get a glass for himself to get a drink. 

Steve scoffed as he waved him off as well then they all went back to lounging around together. 
_____________________________
"Heya Tony." 

"Hi Clark." Tony hummed as he walked in then sighed as he sat in a chair. 

"What's on your mind?" Clark looked at him curiously. 

"Oh, well, Steve's making me so mad. I want to get one of those Italian haircuts after the movie we saw. I mean, I'm Italian and a fake one at that too if I don't have one of those haircuts like my fellow men." Tony huffed as he reasoned with him while the man chuckled lightly but nodded along and listened.