Sergeant James Barnes

"Hi Cappy!" Tony smiled at the blonde when he saw him coming back from a mission.

"Hi Tony." Steve smiled at him and leaned on the island, going to talk to him but the man seemed to lose interest in him when his best friend walked in.

"Heya Bucky." Tony hummed as he looked at the soldier.

"Hey doll." Bucky waved then tossed him a gun.

"Found it on one of the other guys and you said you wanna take a look at it so go right ahead."

"Oh! Cool! You remembered." Tony beamed as he checked it over with a hum.

"Thanks!" He smiled at the soldier then faced the blonde again and smiled.

"Whatcha do on the mission?"

"Just fought some people." Steve shrugged like it was nothing.

"I killed like... 10 people." He hummed, but totally not trying to impress the billionaire at all!

Tony chuckled lightly at that as he listened to him and nodded along.

"So what? You almost shit your pants when I walked in with a grenade launcher and almost set it off." Bucky scoffed.

"Buck." Steve glared.

"It's a grenade launcher! You coulda killed us all!"

"I had everythin' under control, Stevie." Bucky ensured him.

Tony laughed lightly then jumped when the Sergeant walked over to him and picked him up.

"What are you doing Bucky?" He giggled.

"I want that cup, it's my cup. So gimme." Bucky hummed as he held the man up and moved him closer to the cabinet.

Steve watched the two and groaned because everyone seems to like his best friend more than him, it's a fact.

Tony laughed as he grabbed the cup then wiggled it in front of the soldier to see if it was the right one.

"This one yours?"

"Yeah." Bucky perked up.

He placed the man back on the ground then took it and hummed.

"Finally. I want some coffee."

He walked to the pot then started to make some while he hummed an old song.

Tony scoffed then sat down next to the blonde and nudged him lightly with a smile.

"Alright Cappy, what's on your mind?"

"Oh, ya know... uh... the usual." Steve shrugged as he tried to seem mysterious but that was a terrible question to do so, he just sounded stupid.

"Which is?" Tony leaned closer as he eyed the blonde carefully.

"Just... uh... books and my drawings." Steve hummed.

"Can I see?"

"No!" Steve shouted, which made both brunettes jump then face him immediately.

"Sorry, uh... no." He cleared his throat.

"It's... personal stuff." He shifted.

"Oh, well, that's alright." Tony hummed.

"I know I wouldn't want you people messing up my cars or bots."

"Besides, it was actually rather impolite of me to ask. To an artist, their drawings is like their diary, so I basically just asked to see your personal and secretive diary. Sorry about that." He nudged.