"The One Where No One's Ready."

"Alright, they got water, orange juice, and what looks like cider." Bucky pondered as he picked up a glass and eyed what was in it carefully.

"Taste it." Sam hummed.

Bucky drank it then licked his lips and hummed.

"Yup, it's fat. I drank fat." He informed then put it back with a scoff.

"Yeah, I know, I did that like, two minutes ago." Sam hummed as he was looking on his phone.

Bucky grumbled as he walked over to sit on the couch just for the both of them to turn their heads and see who it was.

"Hey."

"Hey, Mr. Tux," Sam smirked.

"Why aren't you guys dressed?" Steve gaped as he saw them.

"We have a half-hour." Bucky scoffed.

"No, four minutes ago, you had a half-hour." Steve corrected as he walked over and checked his watch.

"We have to be out the door at 20 to 8:00."

"Relax, Stevie, we'll be ready. It only takes us two minutes to get dressed." Bucky assured then leaned back in his seat with a hum.

"Well, ya know, I'd feel a whole lot better if you got dressed now." Steve faced them with a hum.

"Okay." They nodded but didn't do anything to move or do so, making the blonde give them bitch faces.

"Hey, hey!" Tony walked out of the bathroom just to perk up when he saw the blonde.

"Oh, look at you all sexy." He hummed as he walked over to the blonde then played with the lapel on the blonde's suit.

"Hmm, really?" Steve perked up.

"Yeah, really?" Bucky made a face as he eyed the blonde carefully.

Tony kicked the soldier in the shin then faced the blonde again and smiled.

"Hi, Cappy."

"Hi, love." Steve hummed as he held him and smiled down at the brunette.

"How come you didn't come over earlier?"

"Cause I'm a stupid, stupid man."

"Damn right ya are. High five!" Sam smiled as he raised his hand, just for the both of them to give him looks.

"Okay." He hummed then put his hand down with a shrug.

"Hey Stevie, want some cider?" Bucky hummed.

"No." Steve waved him off as he kept holding the genius.

"So, uh, let's see, you're pretty close, huh?" He hummed.

"Shower done, hair done."

"Yeah, I just have to get dressed." Tony smiled.

"Yay." Steve perked up.

"And that takes, what? Just six or seven minutes?"

"Yeah." Tony nodded as he headed towards his room.

"Once I figure out what to wear."

"How? You're a guy, aren't ya? Just put on a damn suit. It's like, three minutes tops if ya put your underwear on backward." Bucky hummed as he handed the glass to the Falcon when he got up to get something to drink.

"Well, I have to look presentable." Tony reasoned.

"It's Cappy's big day." He smiled then walked into his room to get dressed while the blonde groaned.