photo shoot

Steve was always credited to being an excellent drawer - it was apparently his gift. He was always praised that he had a natural talent for drawing and making it cone to life which is why he's doing what he's doing right now.

All of the Avengers had to get photo shots done for the press - for some reason that they still didn't know about or understand for that matter.

So far, Steve has done all of their drawings with no problem but now it was Tony's turn. Sure the blonde had a hard time with drawing Bucky but that's only because both of them would argue over little things of the drawing. With Tony, on the other hand, Steve just kept having to look everywhere at the man and it wasn't all too good for him. He did actually get his face, which he was actually really proud of that he captured the man so perfectly, but it was the rest of him that was giving him difficulty. The fact that Steve quite literally had to draw his legs and his seating position then his ass to go with it but then it got to the man's crotch. While Steve can remain completely professional during the other parts of his body he had to draw, the blonde couldn't stop fidgeting around in his seat as he drew him.

Tony was told that he had to sit in a way that shows him - that's how all the Avengers were told to sit, open to the person - so he had his legs spread out on either side of his chair while he leaned back against the chair. He had one arm dangle beside him while his other was behind his head. There were professionals there as well to tell him how to pose but that's all they told him because then the Captain would draw them. Tony, at first, was very hesitant and closed off when he knew that the blonde was going to be drawing him but after a while, it was like he completely forgot that it was him that was drawing him and started to get more comfortable with his poses which was why he spread his legs even wider in the first place.

Steve gulped then looked back down to add some more detail to the man before he looked at the drawing again. With the others, he would pay attention to detail but he wasn't as nit-picky with it as he was with Tony's drawing. He wanted it to be perfect before he felt like he could put his pencil down and proclaim that he was done whilst being proud of his work. Steve looked between the drawing at the man posing for said drawing then made a noise, clicking his tongue slightly as he was in thought. When the billionaire turned his head slightly to the side, Steve made a noise and perked up, looking at the man intently as he leaned close and started to capture the essence before it left, "don't move. Stay right there Tony." He poked his tongue out slightly as he was concentrating on his drawing then looked between the paper and the man in thought. He added one more little detail then hummed in satisfaction and held up the drawing to the professionals to see their take-away on it, "ya like it?" He leaned slightly towards while he held his drawing book somewhat close to him while he waited eagerly for their answer.

They nodded their heads with smiles on their faces, making satisfactory noises in response as well.

"Perfect! Captain Rogers."

"You two are all done, thank you to you both."

"Have a lovely day!"

Steve hummed with glee while Tony groaned and rolled his shoulders to get them to loosen up.

Tony stood up then let out a groan, stretching around as he made noises from his stretching.

Steve was putting away his pencils and eraser from drawing then turned to the billionaire and furrowed his brows at him with a tilted head, "uh, Tony? What are you doin?"

Tony chuckled as he stopped stretching then started to walk around the chair to get his legs working again, "stretching. Although now, I'm walking. My everything hurts from staying in that one position basically all day so I'm sore."