"Tony Goes to Sun Valley."

"Why all of a sudden do you need your old suit?" Tony sighed as he was moving boxes around as he gave his husband a look. 

"Because all of a sudden I may be doin' a show this week." Steve gave him a look as he waited for him to check all the boxes. 

"I thought that fell through." 

"Well, it hasn't fallen through. The General's still workin' on the deal. So just in case, I wanna be ready." 

"Alright, alright." Tony waved him off as he opened up a box to look through but stopped short once he saw what was in it and let out a small gasp. 

"Oh, look, Cappy." 

"What's all that junk?" Steve eyed everything in the box carefully. 

"Junk?" Tony gave him a look for that comment. 

"These are mementos." He corrected him. 

"Souvenirs of our courtship and our wedding and everything." 

"Oh." Steve hummed then looked around. 

"Well what about my suit?" He reasoned as he was trying to find it. 

"Look, look Cappy." Tony smiled as he held up something and showed it to the blonde. 

"What's that?" 

"Don't you remember the night you took me out to Brooklyn and gave me a corsage?" 

"I gave you a corsage of old tobacco leaves?" Steve cocked a brow because that doesn't sound promising or romantic at all. 

"These are violets." Tony corrected him immediately. 

"Violets?" 

"Well, they looked a little better 17 years ago." Tony reasoned with a shrug. 

"Yeah, well, we all did." Steve scoffed while the brunette gave him a look. 

"Oh, Cappy, look at this picture of us." 

Steve turned his head then started laughing as he saw it. 

"What's so funny?" Tony faced him immediately as he didn't understand it. 

At that, if anything, Steve just started laughing harder. 

"We look like two scared rabbits." He scoffed as he pointed to the picture. 

"When was that taken?" 

"The day we got married." Tony huffed while the blonde stopped short then cleared his throat just to go back to looking around quickly before he was forced to sleep on the couch tonight. 

"I think it's a sweet picture of us." The brunette reasoned as he caressed the photo gently. "Honestly, Steven, where's your sentiment?" 

"Isn't there something in there that's dear to your heart?" 

"Yeah, here's something that's dear to my heart." 

"Good. What is it?" Tony faced him curiously. 

"My old suit." Steve hummed as he took it out and the brunette gave him a look. 

"Oh! Cappy." Tony waved him off at that. 

"Heya Tones." 

"Hi, Laura." Tony sighed. 

"I'm returning your lawn mower cause Clinton finally fixed ours." Laura hummed as she pointed to the machine outside on their lawn. 

"Okay." 

"What's all this junk?" She furrowed her brows as she saw all the boxes out for some reason.