the adulterous whore

Before the story starts and people start hating on Sharon Carter, no, I did not make her the villain in this story. Truthfully, the only villain in this episode and the majority of the beginning of the show is Derek Shepherd. He is rude and a child, but we love him, I love him, so we ship them.

I will be honest with y'all; I ship Sharon and Steve together, but before any of you people start arguing or anything, I ship them in the comics.

Comic book Sharon and Steve are perfect together and I absolutely love them in the comics. The MCU absolutely butchered their relationship in the movies, and I am still pissed because when I read about them in the comic books, I was triggered, and now, I will forever be triggered. Truthfully, I can go on and on about mistakes the MCU makes from the comic books, but let's not get me started otherwise, I will never shut up about that. 

Anywhoo!

I hope y'all love this as much as I do.

Obviously, I changed things in this... many things... but that's only because I want them to be happy here and I really have a problem with turning everything into Stony!

_________________________________

"So, Wanda left the house. I think that's a good sign." Stephen nudged.

"Hey, you okay, Tones?"

"Yeah, I'm just... not feeling like myself today." Tony sighed and closed the bottle of DayQuil.

"Stephen seems to have that effect on people." Clint smirked as he was taking off his jacket.

"Seriously, Clint?" Stephen sighed and gave him a look.

"Knock it off, Clinty." Tony waved.

"Cap hates him. Besides, he punched one of my friends." Clint shrugged.

"I protect my own." He eyed the man, then helped the billionaire and walked with him out the door.

"He was being disrespect... ful." Stephen sighed.

"Damn it." He cursed, then grabbed the Cloak and rushed out after them.

"Let's go, boys. I have been on a mission for the past week. I'm not in the mood. Especially, considering the fact that Cap put us on another mission today." Nat groaned.

"Stephen, come on." Tony scoffed and pulled him inside, then sat down in his seat.

"It wasn't I who did the mission boards." Steve corrected.

"No mission, then I plan on seein' you after this, love." He hummed and got behind the man.

Tony scoffed and shifted in his seat, then turned to the soldier to give him a look, "how do you know I'm not supposed to be on a date with William?"

"Because you're here now, love." Steve smirked and kissed his neck.

"I'll see you after."

Tony scoffed, then smiled softly as he turned to the director once he entered the room.

"I did." Fury walked in.

"Thanks a lot, Fury. I can't even stay at home to complain about not having anything to do." Nat glared.

"Get your damn feet off my table, Natasha." Fury scoffed and shoved her feet off.

"No cutting. No-Hope." Bruce groaned.

"You're late." Fury eyed them.

"I was here before Bruce." Hope shrugged.

"Cheater." Bruce grumbled.