"And my life, is kinda crazy!"

Just a little factoid; Peter is talking to you, the audience, and the camera that he has is basically him recording it like a vlogger so you can hear and see everything that happens whenever he has the camera with him as if this is an actual YouTube video.
___________________________________
"The name's Peter and while my alias is Peter Parker, my actual name is Peter Stark-Rogers.

This is the story of how my dad met my Pop and my life, is kinda crazy!

So, ya see like, right there? Literally! Like... right! there!

Yeah, that's my Pop.

I know, crazy, right?

Captain America, a tiny and medical mystery as to how he's still possibly alive at the age of 23 with how much crap he has going on.

I mean, asthma, scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, sinusitis, heart palpitations, nervous trouble, bone/joint/other deformity, color blindness, scoliosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, anemia, partial deafness, astigmatism, and easy fatigability.

I mean, my Pop had some serious problems and he's standing right there, in the little army suit with his 6 ft and 98 lbs self trying to get into the army.

So you see him, good, the blonde one who's the smallest out of everyone yet standing as tall as his own height can make him.

All 90 pounds of asthma and he still gets into fights with people, and he says that I'm insane for wanting to stop a car even though I don't have any medical issues FATHER!

Sorry, okay, sorry, I'm back.

That was just, okay, not the point.

Anyway!

Back on track.

My Pop, Captain America is standing as tall as his 90 pound and 6 foot self can make him when he sees them, the person that will help change his life forever.

No, not him, that's not my dad.

I'm talking about that woman over there.

Yeah, ya see her?

Right—she's like, she's right. No, a little to the left. Okay, too much, too much, too much! Okay!

A little to the ri-a little!

Okay, a little more, just like, okay! Stop!

Perfect!

That woman, right there.

That's my Aunt Peggy and she is probably the only woman my father ever actually fell for before he met my dad.

Anyway!

My Aunt Peggy is one of the most fearless, beautiful, and scary woman I have still never met in my life but from what I've heard about her, she's scary.

Well, my Pop met her and his life changed because she was one of the very few people, person's?, people's? Whatever it was, she was one of the very few ones who believed that he could actually go through with the experiment.

Anyway, let's skip ahead to the experiment because that's just him failing at being in the army.

There! Perfect.

Right there.

No! Don't move!

Okay, we're good.

That's my Uncle Bucky, Sergeant James Barnes, and my bestie!

Anyway.

He's my Pop's bestest friend in the whole world!