Merry Christmas indeed

Warning!!!!
Stuckony in this chapter!! And smut!!!!!

______________________________________________

"I got you guys your own islands."

"What?"

They all shot their heads to the billionaire immediately while the man looked them dead in the eyes then burst out laughing.

"No, I'm kidding. I got you some ski's, jet's, cars, what you guys asked for." Tony laughed.

"But seriously, if I did get you guys an island, what would be your reactions?" He pondered.

"Purely hypothetical." He assured.

They all gave him looks while the billionaire shrugged.

"Alright, fine. But just letting you know, the options there." He shrugged.

Steve kissed the billionaire's forehead softly and chuckled, "no islands, love."

"Fine." Tony sighed heavily.

"I got you one though." He smiled sweetly at the blonde.

"Tony." Steve gave him a look.

"I'm kidding, Cappy." Tony laughed.

"I got you a bike, a jacket, part of the royalties from the museum that's literally about you."

Steve kissed him then hummed as he held the man close.

"What would I do without you, Tony Stark?"

Tony preened as he hugged the soldier back, then kissed him and hummed, "I love you, Cappy."

"I love you, Tony."

Tony kissed his cheek then headed to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"I gotcha an island, Robocop." He smirked at the other super-soldier.

Bucky gave him a look, then scoffed.

"No thanks, doll. I don't go on islands. Unless my prey is there."

"What are you, a dog?" Tony scoffed.

Bucky waved him off then turned around to get a cup.

"Woah!" He gasped then faced the billionaire immediately after the man spanked him.

"What the hell was that for?" He glared.

"I gotcha an island just for that ass," Tony smirked as he licked his lips seductively at the soldier, then strolled away to his room while the man gaped.

Bucky shivered, then glared at the billionaire and huffed.

"Okay, Buck, quick! I need your help!"

"Why?" Bucky grumbled as he faced him.

"So, I was too busy with work and mission reports and such to remember to get Tony a present so help me." Steve nudged.

"Stevie, I really don't know how ta help ya. Your boyfriend just slapped my ass." Bucky glared.

Steve made a face then eyed him carefully.

"Tony does that to you?"

"He just did it!" Bucky shouted.

"Tell him to never do that again." He pointed a finger at him.

"Alright, Buck... I have an idea." Steve nudged.

"Okay, what?"

Bucky reached for another glass, then faced the blonde and gave him a look when the man was looking him over.