"Different."

"You know I will always love you, Tony."

Tony smiled, then kissed him and cuddled with him in his bed.

"I am crazy about you, Liam." He smiled up at his boyfriend.

"I am crazy about you, Tony." Liam smiled.

They both hung out with one another until Liam had to leave to head to his dorm room.

"Call me before bed, alright?"

"Of course." Liam scoffed, then headed out with a wave of his hand and smiled at the billionaire.

Tony waved back, then shut the door, leaned back against it, and slid down it with a dreamy smile.

"Oh, boy."

"Oh, Rhodey, I think I'm in love." Tony beamed as he stood up and danced around their dorm happily.

"I can tell." Rhodey chuckled as he watched him act like a complete lovesick idiot.

"Oh, he's just-he's just... amazing!"

"And he's so sweet and funny, and ooh! I'm in love with him, honey bear." Tony gasped, then beamed and started to make some cookies.

"What are you doin', Tones?" Rhodey scoffed.

"I'm making my boyfriend some cookies for tomorrow for our anniversary." Tony smiled.

"See? Look, they're hearts."

He picked up the cookie cutter and wiggled it in front of his best friend's face, who, in return, scoffed.

"Tones, you're in college. You are still trying to figure out how to handle your liquor, trust me, you don't know what being in love is like." Rhodey nudged.

"No, but Rhodey, this feeling, it's-it's different." Tony reasoned.

"I mean, I don't just care or am saying this stuff to him because he wants to hear it."

"I'm saying it because I mean it and I genuinely do care for him." He emphasized.

"I have never felt this way about anyone, literally!"

"And now I feel just... ugh! It's amazing!" Tony beamed, then made some cookies and sang a happy song.

"I mean, have you had someone you care the most for and will do anything and everything for?"

"Well, you, but not in that way." Rhodey hummed.

"Rhodey, stop it, you're ruining it." Tony glared as he pointed the spatula at him.

"Go take your friend Negative Nancy and just, go to bed." He waved him off then went back to making some cookies.

"Tones, it's almost 12, go to bed."

"No, I'm making him some cookies."

"Tony."

"Don't give me that look, or use that tone with me. You're the one who's been wanting me to go out and see people and now that I finally have someone, now you want me to just give up and not make them cookies."

"Tony, it's not giving up, it's just waiting for a reasonable time in the day to make cookies and not at 12 in the morning when you could fall asleep in the oven!" Rhodey rolled his eyes.

"Well, shut up, I'm making him cookies." Tony smiled, then went back to doing so and hummed happily as he did so.

Rhodey rolled his eyes, then waved him off with a scoff and went to bed.