grateful

"His suit's not working."

"What?"

"His suit. He's falling."

"Guys!"

"Tony!"

"Steve!"

Steve watched the billionaire fall for a while, then ran up the hill and caught the man before he fell to his death.

He spun in the air, then groaned when they landed, and his back hit the shield while the brunette was perfectly fine.

"Steve?" Tony blinked as he saw the blonde was the one who saved him.

"You alright?" Steve panted.

"Yeah." Tony nodded.

"You... you saved me."

"It was nothin'." Steve shrugged.

Tony got up then helped the blonde while the others rushed over to check on them.

"Come on, we need to check on you both." Bruce nudged the engineer while Steve was also pulled along.

"Here. Put some ice on your head."

Bruce walked over to the blonde then gave him an ice pack while the mechanic had no injuries.

"Thanks." Steve smiled.

"You're good to go, Tones. Steve, you can go, we all know how much you love hospitals," Bruce scoffed while the soldier waved him off with a chuckle, "but I want you to drink lots of water and get some rest."

"Thanks." Steve smiled, then got up and headed to his room.

"Steve, wait."

Steve turned his head, then smiled when he saw the genius.

"Oh, uh, hi Tony."

"Hi." Tony scoffed at his formality.

"May I come in?"

"Sure." Steve shrugged as he opened his bedroom door and gestured for the brunette to walk in.

"Thanks."

Tony walked in, then waited for the blonde to finish closing the door, and once the man walked over, he smiled at him.

"What's up?" Steve looked at the engineer curiously.

Tony walked closer to him, took the ice pack off his head, then hummed as he pressed his body up against the soldier's side.

"Thank you for saving me, Steve." He breathed.

"Oh, uh... hmm." Steve shivered as the man started to nibble on his jaw and touch him.

"Yeah, uh... you're... you're welcome."

Tony started to kiss the blonde's neck as he played with his hair and roamed his chest.

"What are you-"

"I'm showing you, my gratitude." Tony hummed.

He moved to the front, then kissed down the soldier's body as he kneeled and touched all over the Captain's suit.

"Oh, uh, Tony, you don't have to do this." Steve reasoned, but of course, he wants this. He's wanted this to happen every time he saved the man from anything, even if it was a simple paper cut, and he got him the band-aid.

Tony waved him off, then tore off the blonde's suit and pumped him with a moan.

"Mhmm, thank you, Steve Rogers."