true love

"I love you, Steve Rogers." Tony smiled up at the blonde.

"I love you, Tony Stark." Steve smiled back at him.

"Come on, let's go take a shower."

Tony pulled the blonde along with him as the man followed after him all too eagerly, making the brunette smirk.

"Cappy, I have some press conferences today. Are you sure you don't want to come by to see them? They like us being together." Tony nudged as he was cleaning his body.

"Again?" Steve sighed as he stopped washing his hair to look at the man.

"It's for my company, Steve, so yes, again." Tony gave him a look for his comment.

"I know, but you're always doing those press conferences. The only thing you talk about is yourself and the team. It's not really for the business, but for us."

"Fine, I can tell them how my boyfriend, Captain America, slipped in the shower this morning." Tony hummed as he faced the soldier.

"What? No, I didn't." Steve made a face.

Luckily, Tony had finished with his shower, so he glared at the blonde and stomped on his foot with a huff.

Steve gasped and immediately jumped to grab his foot, then ended up slipping in the shower and falling as the billionaire walked out with a huff.

"Damn it, Tony!" Steve snapped as he hit his head on the ground, plus his foot hurt too!

"Cappy, I only talk about the team because everyone else already knows about my company. Besides, I thought you liked it when people know that I'm dating you." Tony frowned as he walked back into the bathroom with his pants on and his white shirt, but his suit wasn't completely on.

"I know, but we can talk about your relationship when we're together. It makes me look like a pussy or somethin' havin' you talk to everyone about it. Like I'm scared of the press." Steve sighed as he walked out and grabbed a towel to put around his waist.

"But you are. You hate the press." Tony made a face, then couldn't but check out his boyfriend when the blonde took another towel to wipe down his face from the water.

"Well, you know it and I know it, but they don't." Steve groaned.

"I just think-"

The blonde stopped short when he saw the mechanic looking at him and smirked.

"Like what ya see?"

"Mhmm." Tony nodded along immediately.

He walked over to the blonde, then kissed him and moaned softly against his lips as he touched his chest.

"How about this, we go out for lunch today and we can talk to the press, if there is any, together." Tony hummed.

"Fine." Steve sighed.

"Ya think that before you go to work, we can have sex?" He mumbled as he was kissing the brunette's neck and collar while also working on the buttons.

"Considering where your hands are right now, I don't think I have a choice." Tony smirked.

Steve scoffed, then picked up the brunette and carried him to the bed with a hum.

Tony started to take off his clothes, then bit his lip when he took the towel off the soldier and shivered.

"Knock it off, love and spread your legs." Steve scoffed at the brunette.

Tony chuckled softly, then did as he was told for the soldier.