RPF) Worried (Q)

Worried (CC!Quackity X Reader)

Fandom: Youtube/MCYT

Requested: Entry for @cr0wbonezz-wr1ting-inc's 1.4k writing event with the prompt, "I was worried about you." Also, @anyfandomgoesbingo for the slot, "Can they see us?"

Warnings: Use of Quackity's name (Alex)

W.C.: 508

: 508

~~

You were sitting in the kitchen. Half of your attention was focused on your computer screen where a lecture was playing while the other half was trying not to cut your finger off. You were trying to make food, as you had skipped breakfast, and a sandwich sounded good. Plus, your boyfriend was streaming in his room, and you couldn't remember if he had eaten recently.

By the time you had finished the sandwiches, your lecture had ended, so you pulled up your assignment. You didn't plan on starting it anytime soon, but it was open for when you did find the motivation to complete it. You grabbed his plate and were on your way to his room just as you heard a crash come from him.

Immediately, you bolted into the room where you found Alex on the floor, a sombrero, and his guitar. You wanted to go help him up, but your relationship was not public yet. However, once he saw you standing in the doorway, he reached his hand out to you.

You hesitated, setting the plate down on his desk, before whispering and pointing to his camera, "Can they see us?"

"Yeah, but we might as well tell them," He said as you helped him up before he threw his sombrero to the side and set his guitar behind him. He fixed his chair and pulled you to sit on his lap. "So, chat. Let's talk seriously for a minute here. So, this is my s/o." He wrapped his arms around your waist as you smiled and waved to the camera. You tried to read the chat, but it was moving too fast for you to understand any of it. "We have been together for almost a year, right?"

"Yup, our anniversary is next week," You responded, reaching to grab his hands for comfort. He knew you were nervous, so he wanted to wrap it up quickly. "Can I go now? I have class."

He knew you didn't have any more classes for the day, but he still let you go. Before you made it out of the door, he caught your attention. "Wait a second, how did you get here so fast?"

"One, I brought you food," you said, gesturing towards the sandwich on his desk which had gone unnoticed. "Secondly, I was worried about you. Now, I would love to stay, but class is starting. I love you, but stop hurting yourself on stream." With that, you left the room, closing the door behind you.

You went back out to the kitchen, and just out of curiosity, you pulled up Alex's stream. He was oddly silent for a minute, just staring off to the side. At first, you thought the stream had crashed, but he started talking before you could reload the page.

"Chat," he said. "Chat, you guys heard that, right? Did you guys fucking hear that?!" He screamed. "They said they love me! Ugh, chat, my s/o is such a simp. Can I get some pogs in chat?"

~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, or, heck, share it if you want. For legal reasons, I am required to state that I did NOT make the gif. If you crave more content like this, be sure to follow me on Wattpad, my Tumblr, and/or my AO3 all under the username of @BAD268. I am more likely to see requests sent through Tumblr, but any request is still appreciated. That's all for now, Lads. Thanks for being a part of my Academy.

Till next time,

BAD268