RPF) All I Ever Wanted (L.S.)

All I Ever Wanted (Logan Sargeant X Reader)

Fandom: RPF/Formula 1

Requested: Nope

Warnings: Mentions cruise ships and Titanic

Summary: Wanted by Hunter Hayes

W.C. 1759

 1759

~~

"Logs, I think you're forgetting something," You laughed, holding up his phone just before he left. You were sitting on the couch in your shared apartment, spending some time together before he needed to head out for testing, and the day finally came when he needed to leave. He was running around the apartment like a chicken with his head cut off all because he asked for five more minutes. Well, five minutes turned into ten and before you knew it, he had an hour before his flight time. "You'd fall apart without me."

"You're right," he laughed as he came back over to grab the phone and leaned over the back of the couch to give you a kiss before whispering, "I don't know what I'd do without you, and I don't know how you remember everything."

"All in the job, I guess," You joked as you pulled him back down, quickly giving him one last kiss before pushing him away. "Now go before James has my head for you not making your flight!"

~

This was a normal occurrence, but you would not change it for the world. Being able to help with even the most mundane things made you feel wanted, and that's all Logan ever wanted. Having met in his karting days and got together during his F3 campaign, you were by his side through everything, and he needed you to know how much you mean to him.

~

"Can I get your help with this?" Logan asked as he walked into the Prema garage with his tablet. It was early on in your relationship, having gotten together only a few months prior, so this was technically your first race weekend as his significant other. Not that it really mattered, the crew treated you the same as always, but they did give you two more alone time than you remembered them giving. This allowed for Logan to have a little more freedom when it came to retreating into the backrooms at random times throughout the day. That came in handy for times like this as he showed you what he was struggling with on the tablet. "I can't figure it out.

"It's the track layout? What exactly do you need my help with?" You were genuinely confused. It was simply the layout of the track, nothing more nothing less. "I'd love to help, I just don't understand the question."

"Is this a right or left turn?" He asked in the same tone as he pointed at turn 3. You looked at the tablet and up at him a few times with wide eyes before answering him.

"Are you joking?" You asked in disbelief. If he was faking, you would not have known because even his eyes showed confusion toward the layout. You sighed, "It's a long right-hander, Logs."