RPF) 4+1 (A.K.A.)

4+1 (Andrea Kimi Antonelli X Reader)

Clingy Antonelli Pt. 4

Fandom: RPF/F2/F3

Requested: Yee

Warnings: None

Summary: The 4 times Kimi tried to get you into an ice bath and the 1 time you did.

W.C. 2270

!! A/N Side note !! I am running out of chapters in this book, so I started another one! It is literally called Random Oneshots 2, and it is up on my account. The first stories in it will be my side quests (aka the Breaking News alt. with Landoscar) which is currently being posted! The first three parts are already up! It will follow the same upload schedule as this one. Please, don't forget to head over there as this book will be ending soon. Thank you <3

 Thank you <3

~~

1) Qatar 2024

The first year at a new track was always going to be difficult. There was no data to go off of. Only base it on F1 drivers and if the teams were willing to share anything.

You remembered Qatar last year. There were drivers passing out, vomiting, and needing to retire. You did not think this would be a good idea for junior drivers to race here, but that was something the FIA decided. You couldn't really argue with it.

The sprint race was hot for you, let alone the drivers, and Kimi had to retire from the race. He was starting on the front row for the feature, so he could make up points then. The car overheated five laps before the checkered flag, and he would have fried crucial components if he had stuck it out.

The team had to help Kimi out of the car once he got back to the pitlane, and they drove him back to the support paddock where you were sitting in the Prema trailer. Anthoine sent you a quick text letting you know what was going on with Kimi and asked you to start filling an ice bath for him. Anthoine would get the ice when he brought Kimi over.

It was something you were accustomed to at this point since you were studying to be a physical trainer. You had also seen Anthoine do it almost a gazillion times before.

You went out behind the trailer and set up the travel tub. The hose was not far, so you turned it on and threw it into the tub. You went back into the trailer because you knew there was at least a half bag of ice in the freezer from the last ice bath he took, so you took it outside to throw in the tub as well. That way, it would be cold as soon as Anthoine and Kimi arrived.

All the running around you were doing outside made you remember why you decided to stay at the trailer. The Prema trailer had air conditioning. The garages had fans, but they just blew around hot air. You purposefully did not want to be in that for the whole race, so you opted to stay in the trailer. Well, now, you're walking around outside with no air con and no fans. You went back into the trailer, and you found a random shirt in Kimi's backpack.