[ Chapter 4 ]

"Hello~," Jimin said in his cute English accent, making Taehyung who was beside him chuckle softly. You giggled softly and handed him the notebook and album, Taehyung curiously leaning to see Jimin's drawing.

You also pulled his out and handed it to him then since he was done with the fan that was before you. "Wah, amazing." Taehyung praised as he and Jimin looked at their drawings. Jimin showed it to everyone and then at the fans, everyone aw'ing at your drawing.

You blushed deeply as they moved on to sign the notebook and album. "You're very talented. You nice, keep going!" Jimin said, giving your hand a squeeze when you reached over to shake his hand. You also shook Taehyung's hand but he also leaned over the table and hugged you, making your eyes widen in shock as he pulled away. You covered your face shyly and giggled, Taehyung smiling at your shyness. 

You moved to Jungkook, this time heart began beating rapidly, nearly jumping out of your chest

You moved to Jungkook, this time heart began beating rapidly, nearly jumping out of your chest. You looked shyly down as he looked to his hyungs knowingly. He could sense he was your bias just by the way you acted towards him.

You shakily handed him his drawing, his eyes scanning through it thoroughly. A shy smile was on his lips as he glanced from you to the drawing. "Thank you~ It's amazing." He said shyly, a pink blush on his cheeks. You giggled and handed him the notebook and album. He signed both but took a bit longer on the notebook, it seemed he was writing a note.

"You're very pretty." He said quietly for the others members to not hear, not wanting them to tease him later for liking a pretty and cute girl like you. You widened your eyes and looked away shyly, quickly waddling away after getting your things and going to Seokjin. He greeted you and signed your stuff, not saying much since his English was still a bit broken.

Though, when you gave him the drawing, he gasped and exclaimed a 'Yah!' in amazement. After moving to Hoseok, he clapped happily. "I'm your hope! You're pretty!" He said brightly, making you giggle. You could feel Jungkook's eyes on you and him, feeling the jealousy in his stare. You glanced at him and indeed, his eyes were on you and Hobi.

Hoseok signed your album and notebook, getting the drawing of him which he loved, and you finally left back to your seat. After all the fans had gone back to their seats, the fans proceeded to ask questions. BTS was now standing in front of the table, some leaning on it while holding their microphones up to their lips in case they were about to answer any questions.

Suddenly, you felt a sudden tense air fall upon in the room as ARMY's began murmuring about something. The ARMY beside you gasped and widened her eyes when she found out, turning to you. "They are saying there is girl with gun here." She said in her broken English. Your eyes widened and the fans in the room gasped, your heart sinking.

"오빠! 당신은 떠나야합니다! 여기 무장한 사람이 있다! (Oppa! You need to leave! There is an armed person here!)" One of the girls shouted. All the members gathered close, Jungkook at the front of his hyungs as they all took steps back towards the exit, eyes wide as they looked at the fans.

Jungkook's eyes fell on you when you stood on top of the chair to try and see the girl that was armed. Then in a matter of seconds, your eyes fell upon a girl at the front that was digging through her bag to pull something out, pure hatred in her face and eyes. You gasped and jumped off the seat, quickly pushing past the fans and climbing the stage.

You felt adrenaline in your veins, unable to keep your heart from racing at a thousand miles per hour while time seemed to slow down. You were scared, you were probably about to get shot but you didn't care. You were willing to get shot before any of the BTS members got hurt. You finally reached the spot where the members were, standing in front of Jungkook.

When your eyes fell upon the girl, her gun was already out and she had just pulled the trigger. It all went back to normal speed, your body collapsing back into Jungkook's as he held you up on your feet, your hands quickly going to your abdomen as strong pain shot through it. Your legs gave out and Jungkook was quick enough to wrap his arms around you, carefully laying you down with your head on his lap.

His hand caressed your hair while the other pressed on your wound underneath your hands. You saw a glimpse of tears as the members crowded around you, staring sadly and worriedly at you. The security guards had managed to take the girl, making sure she didn't have the gun.

Then, Jungkook's eyes met yours in a deeply worried gaze. And all you could read in his eyes was that he was sorry.