[ Chapter 49 ]

After the very emotional and tiring night, it was finally morning

After the very emotional and tiring night, it was finally morning. Jungkook laid with his arm around your waist, the other one underneath your head where you were laying. Your hand was intertwined with his sweetly, having stayed together the entire night. Jungkook shifted slightly in his sleep, waking up soon after to find you still asleep in his arms, a soft smile growing on his lips.

He buried his face into your neck, inhaling the sweet scent of his shampoo, his heart skipping a beat since you were back into his arms, covered in his sweet scent once more. He pulled you closer, his smile turning bigger once he saw your sleeping face. He leaned his chin on your shoulder and watched you as you slept, your lips slightly pouted while your face was relaxed.

He caressed your belly softly, sighing happily. He finally had you back into his arms, back in his bed, with him. He couldn't feel more euphoric now that he would be able to wake up to you every morning, just like before. He carefully slipped out of bed, making sure you were fully covered with the duvet so you wouldn't be cold.

He gathered a new pair of boxers and a loose shirt, heading to the living room of the suite. He took the phone as he scanned the menu for breakfast options the hotel had, humming quietly as the phone rang. "Yes, good morning. How can I help you?" The receptionist said in a soft voice.

"Hello. I'd like to order some room service, please." Jungkook replied with a sweet smile despite the male not being able to see it. "Of course, what would you like?" Jungkook scanned the menu once more before finally ordering. "I'd like the Pancakes with maple syrup, along with some fruit salad, two coffees with milk, and the breakfast menu 1." He ordered.

"Sounds great, sir. Could you tell me your room number, please?" The male asked. "Yes, it's suite room 235B," Jungkook replied. Once the male said that the food would be there soon, he hung up after biding goodbye and placed the menu away. He headed back to the bedroom to find you stretching out into the bed, naked chest on full display.

"Damn. If you're going to greet me like that, I might have you for breakfast." He said with a grin. You covered yourself with the duvet before he jumped into the bed, moving over you after. "Hey." He said sweetly, staring deeply into your eyes with a hand on your side.

"Hey." You said back with a cute smile, biting your lower lip as he leaned in and pecked your lips. "Did you sleep well?" He asked softly, moving to lay beside you with his head held up by his hand.

You nodded softly, giving him a sweet smile. "Best sleep I've ever gotten." You whispered, leaning in and placing a loving kiss on his lips. He hummed in response, his eyes falling closed along with yours, hand moving to your lower back and pulling you closer.

You moved your hand to his cheek, caressing it as you smiled into the kiss, keeping it slow and passionate. After a few seconds of kissing, you both pulled back in need of air, looking into each others' eyes and smiling widely.

"I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." You whispered back instantly. The bell to the suite rang soon after, making you look towards the door to your room with furrowed eyebrows.

"Is it one of the boys?" You asked in confusion. They didn't have practice today or anything, they had a free day today and they had planned to spend it doing what they wanted.

Jungkook, of course, wanted to spend his day with you now that you were both back to normal.

"It's probably room service. I ordered breakfast." He said with a smile. You smiled as he got up, heading off to the door to get said food. You got up from the bed, wincing softly from how sore your legs and core felt, cursing Jungkook in the back of your mind.

You put on your underwear and a shirt of his, making your way to the doorway to see him look through the peephole of the main door before opening the door.

"Thank you." He said as he bowed his head slightly out of habit while pulling the cart inside, making you giggle as the male who brought the food smiled and bowed back.

Once he closed the door, you headed to his side and looked at all the food he had ordered, your mouth water instantly. "That looks so good." You said in surprise, loving the sight of the food.

Once you looked up at him, you noticed his worried look. His eyebrows were lowered and a small pout was on his lips, eyes sparkling with worry. "What's wrong?" You asked as you frowned slightly.

"Your legs are shaking. You barely even made it to my side." He said, pointing at your legs as he spoke with a pout. You snorted slightly and chuckled, shaking your head at him.

"That's what happens when you go too hard." You said as you slapped the back of his head jokingly. He winced and rubbed his nape, pouting even more as he looked at you with puppy eyes.

"I didn't do it on purpose..." He muttered, a small grin growing on his lips. "You seemed to love it either way." He said after, your eyes widening while your cheeks turned deep red at his words.

"Jungkook!" You exclaimed as he began imitating you from yesterday. "Yes, yes, right there, Jungkook!" He said in a high pitched voice while he trailed his hands up and down his torso jokingly.

Your hands went to your face, hiding it in embarrassment from how red your face had got. He chuckled softly at you, his arms wrapping around you and pulling you into his arms.

"I'm sorry~" He sang softly, rocking your bodies from side to side as he smiled widely. "I hate you..." You muttered against his chest, your hands moving from your face to press against his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'll be more careful, I promise." He whispered after a bit of silence, his head leaning against yours. You looked up at him slightly, noticing his now serious look.

"Hey, I'm sore. Not dying." You said softly, moving one hand to his cheek. "It was bound to happen. We started having sex a few months ago. I'm still getting used to new stuff." You added with a soft smile, caressing his cheek with your thumb.

"But still, you're feeling sore because I wasn't care-" "Shush, enough." You said as you pressed your index finger on your lips, his lips pouted once more. "If I was hurt, I would tell you. I'm not hurt, only sore." You said before pulling away.

You cut a piece of the pancakes and ate it, cutting another piece for Jungkook and moving it to his lips as you smiled cutely.

"Now, let's have breakfast and spend the day cuddling and having fun." You said, smiling more when he smiled down at you and ate the piece.

You squealed when he suddenly picked you up bridal style, heading to the room while carefully pulling the cart with the food towards the room.