[ Chapter 65 ]

You sat there with Sena on your right side, Jungkook, and Namjoon in front of you

You sat there with Sena on your right side, Jungkook, and Namjoon in front of you. You sipped your iced coffee while Jungkook ate his pastry, not minding the two that were staring at each other and staying silent.

You nudged Jungkook with your foot, getting a hiss from him while his head snapped up to look at you. You gestured with your head towards Sena, his eyes finally noticing the way Namjoon and Sena were quiet and not saying anything.

"S-So, Sena." He began softly, Sena's eyes finally looking away from Namjoon and looking at Jungkook instead. She hummed, showing that she was listening. "What do you work?" Jungkook asked.

"I work in the same company Y/n does. But I am in charge of the packaging and sending services." She replied. You had glanced at Namjoon as Sena and Jungkook spoke, noticing how he heaved a shaky sigh before glancing at you and giving you a small, nervous and shy smile.

You nodded in reassurance, showing him it was okay, and he nodded back, turning to Sena after. "Um... How long have you been working in the company?" Namjoon asked this time, making you smile at Jungkook since he smiled at you first.

Sena smiled shyly and sipped her coffee a bit, "Well, I've been working for 4 years now. 2 years before Y/n joined in and we met." She explained, reaching over to ruffle your hair. You pouted and chuckled, fixing your hair as they finally began to open up more and talk more freely.

They are involved in a casual conversation about things they like, what movies they watch, what hobbies they have, etc. Jungkook and you watched for a bit, listening to them as they felt more comfortable with each other as time passed by.

"Hey. Baby." Jungkook called you softly, making you look at him. "Let's go to the park at the front. They'll take some time." He said softly as he got up and offered his hand to you. You took his hand and got up, putting your mask on as he did the same.

He was about to tell Namjoon and Sena that they were going to go but they were too indulged in their conversation, not even realizing that you two were not sitting anymore.

"They are too focused on each other. They'll call us when they notice we are gone." You said with a chuckle, putting your arm around his and following him outside. He sighed happily as he saw the cherry blossoms, a smile growing on his lips under the mask as you walked down the path.

Other couples did the same, kissing each other and enjoying the small number of petals that fell from the trees. "It's so beautiful, isn't it?" Jungkook said softly, glancing down at you to see you looking around with sparkling eyes, like a little kid.

"I always wanted to come here with my future girlfriend and have a walk under the cherry blossom trees." He added after, making you look at him with a smile. "Really? Does it feel nice?" You asked.

"It does feel nice. But I would love it if we could take our masks off and just walk freely without caring if anyone would see us. Just be with each other freely." He said, his eyes showing that he was pouting.

You stopped beside him and placed your hands on his cheeks, leaning up and placing a peck on his lips through the mask, earning a giggle from him while his hands went to your waist, pulling you closer.

"I love you." He whispered, his eyes sparkling as he stared down at you. "I love you too." You whispered. He leaned down and nuzzled his face in yours, hugging you close before sighing deeply.

"I want to kiss you so badly." He whispered, his eyes closed as his forehead leaned on yours. "I know..." You whispered back. "Fuck it." At his words, you opened your eyes to see him reaching up with his tattooed hand and pulling his mask down enough to show his lips.

He smiled his bunny smile as he pulled your mask down, showing your shy smile and letting out a giggle. "This feels like our first kiss." He said, glancing around quickly before looking at you again.

You looked around to see everyone passing by you and ignoring you, and some gave you excited glances as they passed you. You looked at him again, smiling before he finally connected your lips into a sweet kiss.

His hand caressed your cheek, tilting his head to deepen the kiss a little bit. You placed your hands on his chest as you kissed back, tilting your head the opposite way to deepen the kiss as well.

For some reason, the kiss felt more magical and dream-like now. Probably because of the cherry blossoms and the petals, and the fact that he was risking getting seen by the paparazzi.

It made you melt into the kiss at the thought of that. How he didn't care to be caught or seen, being the breaking news of Twitter or Dispatch. He just wanted to be open about your relationship and it made you fall in love so much more with him.

He wanted to be able to hold you in public, kiss you in public, and walk with you in public. He just wanted to be normal with you in front of people. Not hiding every time you go out somewhere.

He sighed softly while pulling away from the kiss, letting out a small giggle while smiling widely. He licked his lips and pulled your mask back on, pulling his back on after.

He hugged you close when you hid your face in his chest, seeing some guys giving him a thumbs up with a proud look, making him chuckle. "We should head back." He said softly.

You pulled back and looked at him, nodding your head while he leaned in and pressed a kiss to your forehead. You smiled sweetly at him, looking up at him again with sparkling eyes.

"Let's have a movie night tonight. Just be lazy, hm?" He suggested in a whisper, your heart skipping a beat as you imagined how nice it would be to cuddle into him and have his warmth envelop you.

You nodded in response, the two of you beginning to head back towards the bakery. From the window screen, you could see Sena was now sitting beside Namjoon, the two looking at something on her phone.

She said something and they both laughed, wide smiles resting on their lips as they continued to watch whatever they were watching. "They look cute together, don't they?" You said softly, tilting your head.

"They do but we look cuter." He whispered, a teasing smile on his lips as he watched them as well. Namjoon then said something that made Sena blush and smile shyly, looking to the side to hide her face from him.

You chuckled at how adorable she was, entering the bakery when you reached the door which made the two turn to you. "Oh, there you are. We were wondering where you disappeared to." Namjoon said with a sweet smile.

"Well, you two were so indulged in the conversation you forgot we existed, hyung," Jungkook said in response, earning a slap from you on his chest while the Namjoon and Sena blushed deeply.

"We just saw you were getting along so we decided to leave you two alone for a bit." You replied instead, looking up to see Jungkook pouting, to which you pushed his face to the side teasingly with a giggle.

"We saw what you two did out there, by the way," Namjoon said to which Sena waved her phone at you. "And we have pictures~," She said teasingly, making your eyes widen at her.

"No-" "Send them to us. I wanna keep them." Jungkook cut you off, making your eyes widen at him. "Wha..." You trailed off, looking at Jungkook and then at Namjoon. "It was pretty risky though, Jungkook. You need to be careful-" Namjoon stopped when Jungkook's face turned serious, heaving a sigh as he pocked the inside of his cheek a bit while his arm moved to be around your waist.

"Everyone already knows about us, hyung. From the beginning. And I am sick of having to hide every time we go out when people already know about it." He replied, staring at Namjoon.